Our lovely ground floor flat is ideally situated on a quiet street and easy walk to all the major tourist attractions.
You will love our location in vibrant Leith with lots of great cafes, bars and restaurants just a few steps away.
There are bus, train and tram links nearby too. We benefit from the closest FREE on-street parking to the city centre and you get complimentary WiFi.
This was our home for many years and now it is yours to experience and enjoy.
We look forward to welcoming you!
My apartment is housed in a charming tenement constructed in 1890. It is well proportioned (65m2) and plenty of space for up to 4 people.
* Our street has the CLOSEST FREE ON-STREET PARKING to the city centre.
* You will benefit from COMPLIMENTARY WIFI.
* Our apartment is fully centrally heated and will keep you nice and warm during the colder months.
* I am a keen photographer and have images throughout our flat of our adventures around Scotland.
My husband and I had many great years living in our apartment. It has been renovated and freshly painted. Double glazing ensures a warm flat and extra peace and quiet. My aim was to strike the right balance of contemporary living whilst retaining a homely environment - I hope you approve!
MAIN BEDROOM - very spacious with plenty of storage space. It has a king bed, a two seat couch for your comfort and a walk-in storage cupboard.
SINGLE BEDROOM - more modest in size but very comfortable. It has a single bed and good storage.
LOUNGE - large sofa bed is big enough for two adults. There is also a dining area with seating for four. TV and basic cable. Lots of books on Scotland and plenty of DVD's for your entertainment.
KITCHEN - furnished with real oak worktops and shelving. It is well stocked with appliances and utensils. Easy to use gas hob, plenty of fridge/freezer storage (we usually leave a surprise drink!)
* Food supplies provided are cereals, milk, tea, coffee and of course whisky!
* Washing machine and detergent complimentary.
* Combi-boiler is located here and comes with user-friendly instructions BATHROOM - bath and shower experience quick hot water from our combi-boiler. We have provided shower gels, shampoo and conditioner which you are free to use. A hairdryer is in supply in one of the bedrooms.
TOILET - this is separate from the bathroom which you will find very useful if the bathroom is otherwise engaged.
HALLWAY - there is a pulley-maid to hang up any washing. The two large storage cupboards have recycling bins, iron, iron board, spare towels and linen, baby chair, toys and books.
Accès des voyageurs
Our ground floor apartment is accessed through a secure entry system to the main building. This apartment and our private front garden will be ALL YOURS once you are given the keys. A spare set of keys can be requested if needed.
Sometimes we like go on holiday too! We have a user friendly key-lock for those times when we are unavailable. You will also be provided with local contact details in the unlikely event of an emergency.
* If no-one is staying the previous night then you should be able to check-in EARLY.
* We have RECYCLING facilities for paper, packaging, glass and food waste which we encourage you to use.
* After each check-out, I have my apartment CLEANED to a high standard at no extra cost.
* FRESH TOWELS and BED LINEN will be ready for new guests.
* We have a selection of books and toys for small children to enjoy. There is also a travel cot and high chair in attendance if required.
* Children under two stay for FREE.
* This is a NON-SMOKING apartment. If you are a smoker then our private front garden would be a suitable place to smoke. An ashtray can found found under the garden bench for your convenience.
* Our neighbours are our friends and REALLY LOVELY PEOPLE. We ask that you keep noise to a minimum.
À partir du 22 décembre 2017 - 3 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
We like to meet every guest and make sure you feel welcome when you arrive - don't worry, we won't stay too long!
Most of the time it will be me (and possibly my well behaved girls). If I am not available then my husband Abe (who is from Edinburgh) will meet you. He works in the travel industry and always keen to help if you need any travel tips in Scotland (and beyond!)
If you need a dinner recommendation or want to know where a good pub is then get in touch! I've also created a guidebook of the local area and beyond.
Hi, I'm Kyra.
After juggling my Architecture career and travelling the world I decided to move to Edinburgh in 2004 where I have been ever since!
I met my partner Abe who works in Travel and Tourism and we have two young daughters.
We enjoy rock climbing, cycle trips and holidays in our little camper van.
Let me know if you have any questions about our apartment or the city.
We love meeting people and want to make sure your visit to Edinburgh is a special experience.