Built by Hibernia Bank, this is your chance to stay in the manager's quarters in the bank used by the Guinness family. Steeped in history, this is the first building ever built outside the city walls of Dublin! A beautiful light filled apartment with 4 meter high ceilings letting in lots of natural light. Sleeping up to 7, it is the perfect base to explore Dublin. Just minutes walk from the home of Guinness and right beside the historic Christchurch cathedral.
Large south facing sash windows flood light onto the exposed brick of the chimney breast. An apartment steeped in the history of Dublin and the Guinness legend which surrounds the building.
Sleeping 7, the apartment is ideal for couples of families who was a comfortable area to enjoy the best that Dublin has to offer.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will be greeted with a warm Irish welcome and given a tour of the property. We will also tell you about the fascinating history of the building and the area you are staying in.
You can contact us at any stage throughout your stay.
Located on Thomas Street, one of the oldest and historically rich areas of the city.
The Guinness factory and lands are the hub of the local area and give real character to the streets.
There is on street parking available 20 seconds from the property and that is paid on a meter by the hour. You purchase tickets and need coins to do so.
Two off-street car parks are nearby, on Thomas Street and Usher Quay. 5 minutes walk to both.
1. Thomas Street Car Park, Oliver Bond St, Merchants Quay, Dublin (Daily rate €14 & overnight rate €8)
2. Q Park, 15 Usher's Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin
- Dublin is a great city and has wonderful nightlife to enjoy but we have a strict no party rule in the property. Antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- No stag or hen parties. Sorry! If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- It's a lovely neighbourhood so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm. You have neighbours above and below so they need their beauty sleep too.
- We don't accept groups under 21 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by lead guest over the age of 25.
Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.
Now thats the rules out of the way, let me extend a warm welcome to Dublin.
You are booking a wonderful property and hope you feel at home during your stay. We look forward to hosting you and sharing our wonderful city with you.