Yi's Relaxing World
Hello! I'm Yi, speaking fluent English, Chinese, and Japanese.
I'm an office lady in Japan, and a model.
Pole dance is my hobby for fitness.(Oh yes, I love it!)
THIS IS MY HOME. I LIVE HERE.
If you need a safe place to stay,
a comfortable place to crash into,
a friend to give suggestions about food & fun in Japan
(maybe have dinner or walk around together, even have a push-up competition)
you are at the right place ;)
You will have a private room.
We share the living room, kitchen, bathroom and washroom.
Please be comfortable and relaxed. It's your home too :)
-A private room with comfortable Japanese style futons to crash into after a long flight.
-Tidy and clean space for your luggage.
-Hot nice shower/bath.
-A fully equipped kitchen.
-Many options of books to read.
-A safe place to stay, especially you, solo girl.
-Ears to hear your needs
-Some tips to explore around
★My apartment has Easy quick access to 3 train stations which can bring you to wherever you want to go.
You are very welcome if you
-willing to know more about Japanese culture and Chinese culture
-are positive, respectful, grateful
-have a challenge spirit
Accès des voyageurs
You can access everywhere except my own room.
Smoking is only permitted on the balcony.
* Fridge, kettle, gas stove, cooking utensils, pots and pans
* Basic cooking condiments
* Microwave (with oven funtion)
* Rice cooker
* chopsticks and plates
* Washing machine with complementary washing powder
* Clean sheets and towels
* Shower and bath
* Body soap, shampoo, conditioner and detergent
* steam-iron and ironing board
Échanges avec les voyageurs
★ Things I can also provide when I'm free:
-Chances to meet more people.
-Local events information.
-A good partner to chat with. (I'm a good listener.)
-My view of life, relationship, health, and whatever you are interested with.
Weekly and Monthly Pricing: Offer both a weekly and monthly discounted rate. Details visible on the listing or contact me for further information.
- Keep as quiet as possible at the public area of the building, and at the balcony.
- In order to decrease trash for our planet, the slippers I provide are not disposable ones. You are welcome to bring your own slippers.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- Please be quiet in the room before 8 am and after 10 pm.
- Please turn off the air-conditioner and all the lights when you leave.
I'm Chinese who has been living in Japan for 10 years. Love to meet people. Love food, nature, animals, dance, and art.
Life is short but there are so many amazing things, thoughts and people all around the world that I don't even have any knowledge about. I want to travel around all year but not be able to do it due to my job condition. Therefore, I open my world to you who come to Osaka and who are willing to share your world with me.