À propos de ce logement
Sunny family apartment in Nea Smyrni, southern suburb of Athens. Ideally located, a few minutes’ drive from Plaka and the Acropolis Museum, near Flisvos Marina, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, the Piraeus port and several beaches in south Attica. Located next to Nea Smyrni Grove, perfect escape from city noise, where also various sporting and cultural events take place.
The apartment is 103 m2 and can comfortably accommodate 4- 6 guests.
What you get:
• Large living room with dining area, equipped with a 37" flat screen TV, DVD player, hi-fi surround system and free Wi-Fi.
• Two bedrooms, one with a double bed (TEMPUR mattress) and one with two single beds. Large wardrobes.
• Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, espresso machine, toaster and all other appliances and facilities to prepare meals.
• Large bathroom with hairdryer and washing machine.
• Electric iron, vacuum cleaner.
• Sheets and towels.
• Desktop computer and Working area with a laser printer included.
• Central heating with individual metering. The bedrooms are air-conditioned and there are also two floor ventilation.
Accès des voyageurs
In all areas apart from the closet above the bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the flat and provide you with all the necessary information in order to enjoy your stay. A customized neighborhood Local Guide & Tips about places to visit and where to eat/drink on request!
If you have any questions about the apartment or the city, do not hesitate to contact me. I will reply as soon as possible.
- No smoking inside the apartment. Smoking is allowed in the balcony, where there are ashtrays and a beautiful table with chairs to sit!
- No pets.
- No parties please!
- Quiet hours in Greece are between 15:00-17:30 and 23:00-07:00. Please avoid excessive noise during these hours. Music should never be played too loud.
- Apartment must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage. We expect our guests to clean plates and any kitchenware used during their stay.
- Do not flush paper towels, kleenex or female hygiene products down the toilet.
- Guests are requested to dispose of their trash regularly (and certainly before their departure) in the grey or green colored trash collection container in the street. Please recycle in the blue containers.
- Guests agree to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. This includes artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, and new lock if keys are lost.
- Standard hours for check in and check out are after 15:00.
- Turn off the lights and other devices as well air-conditioning and water boiler when you leave the apartment.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I love travelling and meeting new people. After many years of experience, I realized that all of my memories were unforgettable, due to interaction with special people that provided me a nice accommodation. That's what we are trying to do with my partners and we will do our best!
We wish you an amazing stay!