À propos de ce logement
Our Hideaway at Windy Oaks is a 4 bedroom ranch house, situated on 125 acres of wooded pasture, 17 easy miles southwest of Canton, Texas, home of the famous First Monday Trade Days.
We open our ranch house to guests from Thursday, before First Monday, through Tuesday, after First Monday, every month.
Although we have 7 ponds for your enjoyment, Purtis Creek State Park, known for bass fishing, is just 10 miles south of the ranch
Enjoy hiking through our working ranch, 125 wooded acres with 7 ponds, cattle, horses & chickens. We have a large, ground-level deck with a grill & picnic table, as well as 2 upper decks off the 2 upstairs bedrooms.
Accès des voyageurs
Cedar Creek Lake is within a 30 minute drive from the Hideaway and offers many and varied water-related sports & activities.
- There is a TV in each upstairs bedroom for viewing DVDs, but no television service.
- Your pets are welcome if they are dependably housebroken.
- Please respect both domestic & wild animals on the property.
- No hunting whatsoever.
- Remember this is 125 acres of pasture, woods, and ponds - snakes and other wildlife live here too.
- You are welcome to bring your own fishing gear and use our ponds.
- We have internet wifi, so you should bring your laptop or pad for internet streaming.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 25 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Middle aged couple with 2 grown children.
We have 2 chihuahua-mix pups, 1 cat, 2 horses, some cows, ducks, and chickens.
We love being with our families and exploring the world around us.
Quote/motto: "My life is the poem I would have writ, but I could not both live and utter it." (H.D.Thoreau)