À propos de ce logement
Our 3 bedroom house is the perfect homebase for your Montana vacation. Each bedroom has an attached full bath and walk in closet so there's plenty of room for the whole family! Go for a run or visit the Dinosaur Playground at the 100 Acre Park nearby. Close to shopping and restaurants and a quick bike ride or drive downtown. Well behaved dogs welcome!
Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to make a Thanksgiving dinner or a quick bite. Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us because we stay at the house too going back and forth between our home in Oregon and Bozeman. We welcome dogs; a dog bed and dog bowls will be waiting for your pup to make their stay a comfortable one as well!
Downstairs bedroom: 1 queen
Upstairs bedroom: 2 queens
Master suite: 1 king
1. Strip beds before check out.
2. Clean up after your dog.
3. It's a family neighborhood, no noise disturbance past 10pm.
4. Please pre scrub dishes before placing in dishwasher
5. Please do not use metal utensils or high heat on non stick pots and pans
6. Be considerate of our furniture and home.
7. Please notify us of any issues you discover if they need to be remedied by a professional ASAP.
8. Turn off all lights and close windows before checkout.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
My wife and I live in Bend, OR and travel back and forth to our other home in Bozeman, MT. We own two retail stores in each town and love to travel, sometimes with our 2 dogs, Moxie and Kaia.