Earl Grey Gardens is situated in one of Toronto's great urban villages known as The Danforth. We are close to Greek Town, Pape & Donlands Subway stations, parks, car rentals, grocery stores, hip restaurants, liquor (LCBO) and beer stores, fantastic shopping & The Danforth Music Hall. We have a cozy lower suite with a comfy queen bed. It's a tranquil location that's close to the downtown core! Note: our place has dropped ceilings in spots and may not suit taller guests.
Earl Grey Gardens is a snug lower suite in our vintage (1907) Toronto home. It's a tranquil retreat away from the bustle of the downtown core, but just moments from the action. Enjoy our shaded backyard garden for your morning coffee, or just sit and relax under the trees. Our well appointed one bedroom basement apartment has a very comfortable queen sized bed, a fully equipped kitchen and both shower and bath. Please see "Other Things to Note".
Accès des voyageurs
You will have complete privacy with a separate side door entrance to take you downstairs to the apartment. You have direct access to our back garden.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available if you need us! We can give you tips on restaurants, shopping, getting around town and any questions you might have.
1) **The apartment has lower ceilings in spots and may not be suitable for tall guests. Ceiling heights range from 6'1 to 5'8 where the bulkhead is, although guests up to 6' have not had a problem.
2) **We have two friendly dogs (one small and one medium) and two cats who live in the main part of the house, so you may hear a woof or a meow on occasion. We consider Harry and Peggy the dogs our alarm system!
3) **Street parking is easily available. If you are arriving by car a temporary parking permit may be purchased at a cost of $21.09 per week, $9.00 per 24 hours or $13.51 per 48 hours, plus H.S.T. You may do this online via Toronto Parking Permits. Or, we can do it for you when you get here and you can reimburse us the cash.
- Guests will respect quiet neighbourhood when using back garden
- Friends may visit, but may not stay overnight
- Please respect our home and keep the noise down after 11:00 p.m.
- Smokers enjoy a stroll down Earl Grey Road, or (if you must) our back garden but please refrain from smoking in the walkway we share with our neighbour.
- Will consider respectful dogs on case by case basis. **Please enquire prior to booking**
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.