My place is close to Les Cheneaux Islands, Kayaking, Boating, Swimming, Fishing, Casino, Nature, Les Cheneaux Culinary School, Mackinaw Island, Lake Huron, Drummond Island, Sault Ste. Marie, Antique Boat Show. You’ll love my place because Lake Huron is steps away from your vintage log cabin, you will have your own boat slip and friendly pets are allowed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Cabin is not baby proof or child proof, renter must secure safety specific to their childs needs.
- Smoking outside only, smoker must clean up after themselves.
- Pets must be leashed while outside of the cabin.
- Pet owner must clean up after pet at all times.
- Any damages caused by pet to the cabin will be charged to the renter.
- Any loud parties or unruly guests will be asked to vacate the premise immediately without refund.
- The fire pit, picnic areas and beach are all communal areas. It is not guaranteed that you will have exclusive use of it. Please be sure to pick up after yourself prior to leaving the area each time you visit it.
Cet hôte a 14 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires