Welcome to my peaceful summer house. Built my my grandparents who had an affinity for good quality products and a comforting sense of taste. It is fantastically located in a quiet and safe holiday part of the Denmark whilst near many attractions and cities.
You will find this house to be very cozy and comfortable, while also being unassuming and functional.
- 1970’s functional architecture.
- beautiful wooden floors.
- big floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors facing the garden. - Veranda facing the private garden.
- 2,200 m2 of private grassy space surrounded by trees and bushes that give it a lot of privacy. This space is
perfect for children to play sports (football, badminton), or for relaxing on a hammock and watching the trees
sway in the lazy summer breeze.
- There is a courtyard next to the kitchen that is protected from the wind and is great for barbecues or afternoon tea.
- Main bedroom with double bed
- 2nd room with 2 beds.
- Possibility for guests is also available.
The Living Room:
- Big: both adults and children can be in the same room with separate sofas and coffee tables. - Excellent for evening playing and sitting by the fireplace.
- Alternatively, the living room can accommodate more guest sleeping.
- The living room also has a TV and DVD and an assortment of board games and puzzles ;-).
- Extremely well equipped with all-terrain, as well as finer dish-ware and clay-ware. All in honest good quality.
- Appliances (dishwashing machine, washing machine, smaller electric kitchen machines) and general fixtures
of the house are “old-school” but in absolute perfect shape.
These are treasures of good manufacture and we have opted for keeping them instead of changing for newer things.
The Surrounding Area and Beyond
Whenever you feel like exploring the area, you will find countless things to do.
- The beach is just few minutes away. It is a quiet beach between Hornbæk and Gilleleje so it is never crowded.
- The lovely sculpture park Rusland starts just around the corner from the house and includes a vast unspoiled area of
forests for bird-watching and walking.
- If you feel like visiting something more urban, then a 20 minute drive will put you in historic Helsingør and
the famous “Hamlet Castle” (Kronborg Slot).
- The famous Louisiana Museum (one of the world’s most beautiful museums) is a 20 minute drive away.
- Golf courses very near by.
- Copenhagen is an easy 1hour drive away.
We love every minute in this place, and we know you will too. Jesper