Walkable to all the local hip districts, restaurants, bars, music & sports venues, art & culture, parks. Or Uber for $4 to $6. Fast highway access.
You'll love it here, while centered in the inner urban districts, we' are located in the most beautiful historic neighborhood in the city.
Light & airy flat is well appointed and laid back. It has an outdoor patio and grill.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking essentials.
Good for couples, business travelers, family and friends.
Check in / 3pm
Check out / 11am
>If I am NOT available when you arrive because of a scheduled conflict, I have installed a lockbox. The current code will be provided to you 12 hours before your check in.
>Only the guests named and registered in the original reservation are permitted to enter the property UNLESS You notify me in advance. Please notify us other friends or family will be visiting.
* Absolutely No Smoking of Anything!
* Sorry no pets, I have recurring guests with pet allergies.
* NO parties, No Loud music there may be guests upstairs as well.
* Street parking is available in front and designated parking in the back.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 382 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a designer.
I am part of an urban preservation re development group. We have been involved in the OKC inner core since the early 80's. Beginning in historic homes and then blighted abandoned commercial buildings. We continue to repurpose, re imagine historic properties as well as new infill construction in OKC's downtown area.
Our various listings are an example of our total passion for improving the inner city's built fabric. We enjoy watching the emergence of a thriving, energetic environment.
We are open & friendly people, who in turn expect to host friendly and honest people. We love our rescue cats and dogs like the family they are to us. We consider ourselves good company, good humor, open-minded, collaborative and hopefully useful when giving directions to the city so that you feel comfortable and safe.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have and I hope to see you soon!
Note to Guests:
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.