À propos de ce logement
Our golden 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara will take you places! A real 4X4 (not AWD) and you can go almost anywhere in Iceland. And the best part is that you will not need to spend anything on hotels: you can sleep in the 140cm wide Gordigear rooftent on top. In addition it is equipped with the basic camping gear you will need ;)
Our method of travelling is good for couples and solo adventurers.
The vehicle is a 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X4 SUV with a manual transmission. It has been driven only 130.000 km.
Accès des voyageurs
We have equipped the tent and car with almost everything 2 people could need on the road in Iceland:
- 2x sleeping bags+pillows and bed linens
- 1x Foldable camping table
- 2x Foldable chairs
- 1x BBQ and gas
- Tableware and cups for 2 persons
- 1x Electrical cooler
- 1x 12v car plug USB adapter+iOS and mini USB charging cables
- Radio transmitter with minijack plug
- Road map and Road Atlas for Iceland
- 1x Headlight
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can contact me about almost anything that you might need help with: the tent, the car, road conditions ("can I cross this river?"), etc.
Wherever you park...!
Where the road leads...! (NO OFF-ROADING)
- A confirmation price of 5000 ISK/night, in addition to the price shown on this site, will have to be paid by renters on my company's website - this is for the car insurance to work for the renter and for him to be a legal driver in Iceland. Contact me before booking if you have questions about this.
- No limit on driven kilometers.
- Pickup and Dropoff at BSI, Reykjavík Bus Station. The easiest way to get there is to take the Flybus from Keflavík Airport to BSI and I will meet you there. If you are staying some nights on a hotel in Reykjavík before hitting the road then I can also meet you at your hotel for the Pickup of the car.
- If you request a Pickup and/or Dropoff in Keflavík Airport - I charge 5000 ISK for each trip for gasoline and my time.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires