3 Bedroom plus Loft, 3 Bath
Bedding for 8: 1: King Master, 2: Captains Bunk, 3: Queen. Loft: Sofa Sleeper
Enjoy this bright, recently upgraded Teton style townhouse with contemporary furnishings and high end touches in the kitchen and bathrooms.
3 Bedroom plus Loft, 3 Bath
Bedding for 8: 1: King Master, 2: Captains Bunk, 3: Queen. Loft: Sofa Sleeper
Enjoy this bright, recently upgraded Teton style townhouse with contemporary furnishings and high end touches in the kitchen and bathrooms. The king master bedroom is located on the ground floor. It includes an ensuite 3/4 bath and a private deck with mountain views. There is also a bunkroom with a captain’s bunk (full sized bed on bottom, single bed on top) and an adjacent 3/4 bath.
The colorful second floor living area offers a wood-burning fireplace with high ceilings and lots of light from the sliding glass door that leads to a balcony with views of the mountains. The living area features a fully equipped kitchen with updated granite countertops, and a dining area which seats 8 comfortably. There is a large queen bedroom with an adjacent full bath on this level. Head up to the third floor and you'll find a spacious loft with 2 queen sleeper sofas and flat screen TV, perfect for a family group to spread out in. Ski Storage Closet
The Aspens is a charming area with a market, wine store, coffee shop, gym, and a few restaurants next door to a beautiful golf course and country club. Public transportation (START Bus) is available into the Town of Jackson and Teton Village for a nominal fee.
RENDEZVOUS MOUNTAIN RENTALS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT | RULES AND REGULATIONS-TERMS OF SERVICE
1. ARRIVAL time is 4:00 pm | DEPARTURE time is 10:00 am. If the Rental Property is ready before 4:00 pm, you may be allowed to check in early. Please call in advance to make sure the property is ready. Do not enter your rental early without permission. Late check-outs may be available upon request. Please call in advance to make a late check-out request. Tenants (guests) who do not vacate Rental Property by departure time without advance permission from Manager for late checkout may be charged at a rate of $50 for each hour past 10:00 am MST. Additional penalties may include, without limitation, additional daily or nightly rental fees and/or loss of revenue incurred by Rendezvous Mountain Rentals due to the Rental Property not being available for the next group of tenants.
2. CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS: Please come to the Rendezvous Mountain Rentals office location to check-in, receive keys and directions to the rental property. Our office is centrally located between the Town of Jackson and the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. We are 2.5 miles north from the intersection of Highway 22 and Highway 390. The office is open during peak summer and winter months Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday 8:30-5:30. During off peak months the office is open Monday-Saturday from 8:30 -5:30 and is closed Sunday. Detailed driving directions and information regarding late check-in will be attached to your final payment confirmation email.
3. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT: A non-refundable accidental damage insurance policy is included in the rental stay for $39. The plan is designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $500. Any damages that exceed $500 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. Some rental properties may also require an additional SECURITY DEPOSIT to be provided by check or credit card (credit card deposits are subject to a 3% credit card processing fee).
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the chosen Rental Property must be strictly adhered to. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeiture of all amounts paid. This may also result in additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s) or security deposit.
5. SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN, OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF, THE RENTAL PROPERTY. Tenants must also comply with any and all smoking restrictions in or around the Common Areas or Common Facilities (if applicable). Evidence of smoking in or near the Rental Property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and/or additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s) or security deposit.
6. PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN THE RENTAL PROPERTY. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid, and an additional $75 cleaning fee being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s) or security deposit. If you travel with a licensed service animal, please contact us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) prior to your arrival to provide a copy of the license.
7. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or in any common areas or facilities, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of Tenants. Primary Tenant must be at least 25 years old. Agent may require proof of Primary Tenants’ age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo identification.
8. EXCESSIVE NOISE: Our Rental Properties are located in residential neighborhoods. Quiet time is observed from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am, or as may otherwise be required by the rules of the homeowner association (if any). Tenants agree not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Tenants agree to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners association are at the Tenants’ sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rental rates include all linens, an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, laundry detergent, and dishwasher detergent. All additional sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the unit, but are not promised or guaranteed. Unless specified at the time of booking, there is no daily maid service provided within the rental rates. For rentals over 7 days or more a mid-stay clean is included in your rent. If you wish to have a mid-stay clean or additional daily maid service during your stay please contact us at least 7 days prior to your arrival for rates and availability. Maid services are available at a rate of $35/hour.
10. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
11. ENTRY or INSPECTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter.
12. LOCKED CLOSETS: Owners have locked closets for their personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by tenants or guests under any circumstances. Evidence of tampering with an owner’s closet will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and possible fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s) or security deposit.
13. PARKING: The Rental Property may be subject to parking rules, regulations or policies as adopted and/or enforced by local government agencies or the homeowners association (if any). Tenant is expected to be aware of, and fully comply with, such parking rules, regulations or policies. Tenant is advised that RV’s and trailers are not allowed in the parking areas for the Rental Properties. Please contact the office for options for RV and/or trailer storage at or near the Rental Property. Neither the Agent nor the Owner of the rental property shall assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or costs incurred by any Tenant as the result of any vehicle or trailer being parked at or near the rental property or being towed.
14. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS/WINTER CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for Tenants who are unable to access their Rental Property due to storms. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared to drive in snow and/or ice to reach your Rental Property. We do offer trip insurance to cover these types of issues which can be purchased at the time of booking. Walkways, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, etc. may be slippery due to ice and snow. These areas may be slippery even when they do not appear to be. It is advised that caution be used. However, we cannot guarantee that all walkways will be free of snow at all times. Please step carefully on all outdoor surfaces.
15. HOT TUB (If applicable): No children under the age of 12 are permitted in the hot tub without direct adult supervision. PLEASE SHOWER before using the hot tub. Excess body oils and lotions can cause the water to become cloudy, foamy, and/or discolored and decrease the filter efficiency. Please remember there are certain health risks associated with using hot tubs. Use at your own risk. DO NOT press more than one function button at a time. This can affect the programming and cause the tub to discontinue heating and/or filtering. This hot tub is drained, refilled and chemicals replenished on a regular basis. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand or climb on the hot tub cover. When not using the hot tub, PLEASE LEAVE THE COVER ON so hot tub will stay warm.
16. INDEMNIFICATION: Owners/Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner/manager. Owners/Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter's use or occupancy of the property, renter's breach of any term of this Lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
17. LEGAL: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred(URL HIDDEN)
By placing a reservation, ALL terms and conditions of this agreement are deemed accepted and receipt of the information herein acknowledged.