My place is close to Downtown, Dudley Square, Roxbury Mall (Washington Park Mall), Roxbury YMCA, Walgreens, Walgreens Pharmacy. You’ll love my place because of Clean Renovated House, Free Parking, Window AC, the people. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.
Close to Downtown. Renovated house. Street Parking is easy and no permit is needed. This small but sunny room is furnished with a twin size bed, a desk, a chair, and plenty of shelving space. Almost everything in the house is new including the appliances and the heating system. No washer and drier in the house. Two laundromats nearby.
Accès des voyageurs
Wifi and full use of kitchen and bathroom
Youtube videos are available (titled '37 Maywood TF a Small Room' and 'Driving in the neighborhood 072415'.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Friendly and considerate roommates, highly professional in our respective fields : human resources, IT, higher education etc : We are all new to this area and have different hours and schedules, doing our own things (some of us are rarely home). The entire building is very quiet.
Towels and linens (sheets, blankets, and pillows) are NOT provided. The bed is twin size.
Thanks for reviewing the 'house-rules'.
1. Towels and linens (sheets, blankets, and pillows) are NOT provided. The bed is twin size.
2. No smoking on the premises.
3. No loud music or TV etc.
4. Only for one person (no couples, no visitors).
5. Check-in time has to be coordinated at least 48 hours ahead. On arrival, a short registration process with a picture ID is needed in exchange for keys and wifi access.
7. Inside the apartment, we take off our outside shoes.
8. No washer and drier in the house. We use nearby laundromats.
Cet hôte a 93 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires