À propos de ce logement
Key-less entry check-in. This property is single home with carport and fenced back yard. 2 Bed Rooms, 1 Bath, LR, DR, and a full kitchen with washer & dryer. Allergy free home with laminate flooring throughout. It's the perfect location for vacation travelers - 15 minute drive to all tourist attractions and a great location for the business traveler.
Wireless access is provided, local television channels and Hulu TV with movies and favorite shows available for you.
Daily housekeeping service is not provided at the Renshaw Guest House. We operate as a hybrid boutique inn/vacation rental and have a high degree of respect for the privacy of our guests. Should additional supplies be required during your stay, please call/text message us. Guests are expected to remove their trash on a regular basis to the large bin available outside the guest house.
NO PARTIES, no loud music. No additional friends or guests permitted.
Accès des voyageurs
You have total access to the house and the fenced backyard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There will be times that we may stop by to check with our guests to make sure that things are going well. Additionally yard service will be around periodically to take care of the lawns.
Public transportation is not one of the greatest items in Memphis, Uber and Lyft and local cab companies are best used.
This property is a NO SMOKING property. Should guests violate this rule the deposit will be forfeited. We do not permit guests to bring in over night guests, nor do we permit parties or loud activities that would disturb the neighbors. We do not permit third party booking/reservations nor do we accept in(same) city reservations for out of town guests.
- When you finalize your reservation you will be emailed the key-less entry code for the door. Please remember NO PARTIES, this is a quiet residential neighborhood. Quite time after 10 PM.
- We do not allow the use of air mattress or sleeping bags and no sleeping on the sofas. Maximum capacity is 4 adults. Pets are not permitted.
- This is a residential area in east Memphis just inside the I-240 loop which gives you access to Wolfchase Galleria for shopping at Macy's, JC Penny, Sears and many other shops. For the sportsman Bass Pro Shop is 10 minutes away.
- If you are enjoy walking, jogging or using your bike the wonderful Shelby Farms Green Line trail is close by located on Waring Road at Summer Avenue, and this is a marvelous walking/jogging//bike path that runs 7 miles from Tillman St to Shelby Farms. This is a "rails to trails" project that is well used by bikers, runners and walkers.
- So if you are looking for that great place to relax after visiting the world famous Memphis Zoo, Graceland, The Peabody Hotel and the Peabody ducks, or the Bass Pro Pyramid, or sporting/entertainment events at the FedEx Forum or baseball at the AutoZone Park, a Broadway musical at the elegantly restored Orpheum Theater, a drink and dinner on Beal Street or the eclectic Overton Square or Cooper-Young entertainment districts then this is the place for you.
- Although the city bus system runs near the guest house, connection to other areas of the city takes a great deal of time, therefore it is recommended that you use your own transportation. Private transportation can be somewhat expensive and sporadic.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 102 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Memphis native, although a military career sent me around the world. Knowledgeable of historic Memphis landmarks. Generally you can find me with a book, usually have 3 going at the same time, or in the garden or working on a landscape project. Enjoy meeting new people and developing a friendship, talking about the city, recommending places to dine, trust me I have been to most and have my preferred list, mexican, bbq, casual dining or our famous breakfast stop just a few blocks from the house.