This stunning vacation rental takes up the 2nd story of this completely remodeled home. With a separate, gated entrance you'll walk up the stairs to a gorgeous ocean view on your upper deck. Plenty of seating makes for a lovely entertaining area to watch the sunsets. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home has a fully equipped kitchen, bright sitting area and living room, a 55" flat screen TV and breathtaking ocean view rooftop deck. The 2 bedrooms sleep 4 and there is a couch. Both beds are queen sized.
Please note this is the upper unit only. There is a lower house, (Sea Breeze) as well, that can be rented separately and/or the whole house can be rented as a compound (Endless Summer Estate). If units are rented separately, you share laundry (in the garage) and parking (each rental has 2 parking spots). You will not have access to lower unit during your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire 2nd floor is yours with a private and gated side entrance and stairway.
UPON BOOKING we will ask you to text or email us a form of ID, your email address and a 2nd cell phone number in case of emergency.
OUT OF RESPECT for our neighbors we require all guests to observe Quiet Hours from 9pm - 9am. Parties and/or Gatherings are not allowed at any time. If there is a Party and/or Gathering, your entire deposit will be forfeited. Similarly, If the police are called to the unit due to excessive noise or partying, you will immediately be asked to leave and will forfeit all rental money & deposit.
CLEANING REQUIREMENTS: A starter supply of expendable supplies is provided; please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Basic cleaning supplies are stocked to do your own cleaning during your stay. DEPARTURE CLEANING: 1) Place soiled towels in the bathtub. 2) All dirty dishes, cookware and eating utensils should be washed, rinsed, dried and put away in the proper location. 3) Floors should be in generally good condition and ready to be vacuumed by our housekeepers. 4) All household trash, garbage, recycling and/or other discarded items should be properly bagged up so as to avoid spillage/leakage, and deposited in the proper refuse containers provided. Please do your best to help us recycle by hauling it out with you. 5) Refrigerator and microwave should be left clean and free of food. 6) All appliances (stove, oven, BBQ, etc.) should be left in a clean condition and free of spills and grease. 7) Please wipe down counters and other surfaces. 8) All litter must be picked up from the premises and placed in the outside garbage cans, tied securely in trash bags.
SMOKING is not permitted in any Vacation Rental by Kimberly Property. If there is any tobacco smell in the unit after your departure, there will be a minimum $250 charge. Oil lamps and incense are not permitted due to the long-lasting odor. If these policies are violated, there will be a charge for excessive cleaning.
CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, aside from a $500 restocking fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment (not including deposit and cleaning fee). Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
We look forward to hosting you!
1. No parties please, and please keep the noise down after 9pm and until 9am. If there is a party or a noise abatement, you forfeit your deposit. If the police are called to the house because of noise abatement or partying, you will immediately be asked to leave and will lose all rental money & deposit.
2. Please clean your dishes before checkout, otherwise our cleaners will charge you $1/dish.
3. This is a NON SMOKING unit, and Del Mar is a No Smoking city.
4. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, aside from a $500 restocking fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment (not including deposit and cleaning fee). Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
5. If you stay on a Sunday evening, you are responsible for taking the trash cans to the curb. Please bring the cans back into the garage on Monday once they are collected. If you do not take the trash to the curb, you will pay the trash removal fee.
6. Have fun and enjoy your stay :) Yes, this is a rule :)
Hi! I'm Kimberly and I am a single mom to three boys (ages 10, 8, and 5). I live locally in Del Mar and have been a Vacation Rental Specialist for the last 7 years. I love what I do and I am grateful it allows me time with my kids. I was a Pharmaceutical sales representative before I had children but once the boys came I knew I needed a new line of work. In my spare time I love to surf, work out and hang with my kids in Del Mar.