You'll be staying with me in a two bedroom apartment along St.Kilda Road with a wonderful environment surrounding Albert Park. The space has a living room adjacent to a kitchen. Just to clarify, both bedrooms are connected through the toilet(in the middle) but I'll ensure you get the full privacy from your stay. I'll be glad to answer any enquiries :)
My place to:
Albert Park (2mins walk)
St.Kilda Beach (5mins by tram/20mins walk)
Chapel St (5mins by tram/20mins walk)
CBD (20mins by tram)
There are 3 options to get here from Melbourne Tullamarine International Airport:
1) Direct Taxi to Apartment @74 Queens Road, Melbourne (70AUD-80AUD) or
2) take FAPAS Skybus to Pullman hotel albert park which 1 minute away from the apartment (21AUD but only operates from 06 15 - 19 25)
3) catch a SkyBus (19AUD/pp) from Airport to Southern Cross Station, CBD and take the tram to the apartment from Swanston St, CBD (3.50AUD) .
Apartment is 2mins walk from tram stop. Easy access to CBD with 6 tram lines running on the same route (tram (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and 67). Tram waiting intervals -5 mins max. Ensure to have a valid Myki Card attainable in any train station.
- Shoes are to be kept away from carpet floors (bedroom & living room)
- Keep clean
- And a pleasant smile would do it all
Hi I'm Lennard! Currently a 4th year international student from Malaysia undertaking my degree here in Melbourne. I always believe travelling and discovering new places and people is a great contentment in life. I find joy in the little things such as reading, cooking, playing musical instruments and doing sports. Melbourne's a great place to live in and experience a variety of culture and happenings. Happy Travelling Friends