À propos de ce logement
Questeds - The first house to be built in the village dating back to the 16th Century. This Grade II listed building is just on the outskirts of Margate close to art, culture, restaurants and dining. Everyone welcome.
You'll enjoy a spacious and well kept property with open fireplaces & wood burners, a state of the art kitchen, 2 acres of land, hot tub, steam room, sound via Sonos, Sky on the cinema screen!
Perfect for any family or friend event...
The kitchen is massive and with a range of items to make your stay just perfect.
Bean coffee machine, hot tap (no waiting for a kettle).
If you're cooking a ceramic induction hob and double gas oven plus microwave.
Plenty of fridge space in American style fridge and additional draw fridges.
Accès des voyageurs
All parts of the are available apart from 2 small rooms that I lock my personal belongings in.
So that's 3 large reception rooms, the massive state of the art kitchen, two bathrooms, a further 2 ground floor toilets, 5 double bedrooms, 4 with an additional single bed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Yes, always available for information by phone or text and will do a guided and information tour about the house and answer questions on the local area.
So close to the town but like being in the country.
The train station is 200 yards away into Margate, easy for taxi and bus travel into Margate, just 5 mins away.
Close to the beach, just 6 minutes walk.
- Spa Available
- Steam Room within Shower on Top Floor
- Integrated Coffee Machine
- Hot Water Tap
- Parking for up to 10 cars
- Let me know if you need more beds as each room is large enough to add a single for extra guests (perhaps by negotiation on pricing)
- Sonos Sound System throughout and Outside Patio area, including Spotify, Sound Cloud, Mix Cloud music etc.
- Parties mean a gathering of people that are staying without extra guests. Hens or Stags of up to 14 are OK so long as noise levels sensitive and outdoor music closed off at 12midnight. Indoor sound is OK as no adjoining properties.
- 2 minutes walk to Westgate Rail Station for connection into Margate
- On main bus route into Margate
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Professional individual looking to ensure that guests experiences are second to none... So close to the buzzing Margate with the Turner Contemporary, a great venue for family and friend celebrations and weekends away.
I enjoy cycling, the gym, partying, socialising and eating out. A hard worker who pays attention to detail.
I'm a genuine, honest person who looks for the good people.
My favourite food is Mexican, I love to travel and like to go out in Margate with it's new bars and cafes.
If you want more guests and extra beds just ring and we I'm sure can come to some arrangement...