The apartment is located in one of the best parts of the city called Vracar it is historical, political and diplomatic centre of Belgrade in Beogradska Street. It’s a 40 m2 apartment with a 8 m2 top floor balcony, really nice downtown oasis with a great view.
Apartment has large living room with fully equipped kitchen, one bedroom, nice terrace and bathroom.
In bedroom you can enjoy large and comfortable bed for two, there is also one closet for your personal belongings.
- 2 sets of clean sheets and four pillows for both beds, one in the bedroom and sofa in the living room is provided for guests.
- 1 ironing board
- 15 hangers
Living room has one sofa bad witch can be stretch out and it becomes one really large bed comfortable for two, three armchairs, one of them is really cosy and desk with office chair for lap top. It’s also has TV with cable, sound system and all cables are provided so all you have to do is plug and play :). Wi-Fi is also provided. Amplifiers have sound markers, so just don’t go over them and we are fine :).
Kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, stove, dishwashing machine, large refrigerator, table for four.
- Spices about 10 different ones
- two types of coffee, Nes and Turkish
- 4 types of tea and every other thing witch you might need is there and its for free.
Bathroom is a bit small but it’s very functional and it has everything that you need.
- washing machine
- 4x4 towels (small ones and big ones)
- basics for personal hygiene shower gel, toothpaste, soap and it’s all included in the price.
Terrace is my favorite part of the apartment and it’s full of greens, flowers, one palm tree and spices, it’s a perfect place to start your day with coffee.
Whole apartment is air condition for cooling and heating.
And one more thing, if you like to work out in the morning you can use my shaft for pull-ups, handles for push-ups and two 12 kilos dumbbells.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be happy to provide any information that you might be interested in and I already have some stuff prepared for you:
- To do list regarding the night life (usb flash drive with map coordinates and picture of clubs, restaurants etc...)
- To do list regarding the historical, cultural and art sights (usb flash drive with map coordinates and pictures of sights)
- 8 different catalogs and brochures about Belgrade
- Cell phone with SIM card
- Top up card for public transport
And you can always expect from me some inside tips, I do go out a lot so I know a thing or two about that so feel free to ask me about anything.
I hope that you will take some nice memories from Belgrade and that you will book my flat, see you around :)
I worked in sales departments in various companies in a middle ranked manager’s positions, I like to travel and I like to go out, I also like history. Cooking, reading and sports helps me relax, I like to spend time in nature and I like to be around people.
So that’s about it in general, hope to see you soon :)