Welcome to Riverdale/ New York!
This is a 1 bedroom apartment (room for rent) just 30 minutes from Times Square. The building is situated in a quiet location 2 blocks from the Subway that take you to Mid-town Manhattan in half hour! It is ideal for people looking to visit the city for a couple of days as well as people looking to stay for a couple of months. Please message me if you are interested in staying for an extended period of time and I will be happy to discuss long-term pricing with you then.
The apartment has been renovated. And the walls have been newly painted and all furniture is brand new! The room is for one or two persons.
Please, and if you don't find the dates you're looking for, shoot me an inquiry anyways and I'll do what I can to help you, including recommending other great local hosts.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM AND APARTMENT:
* There is a fully equipped kitchen and refrigerator. We provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We encourage you to make yourself at home. Depending on the length of your stay, you can stack up on food and drink; there is plenty of storage space! We can suggest restaurants (menus on the book shelf of those that deliver!)
* You will have physical keys for apartment and building so you can come and go as you please
* Building is under 24-hour camera surveillance
* There is a key to bedroom to assure privacy and security
* The SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT:
- Room has a queen bed for two people. The room comfortably accommodates two people
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms with owner.
* We can install child proof rail guards
* LGBT friendly
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Riverdale, NY, a very short direct subway ride to theTimes Square area
Direct subway ride to Times Square run every 2 minutes during day, and every 5 minute at night. Subways run 24/7.
*Private Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every 10 during day, and every 30 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a pizza shop around the corner (open until 11pm), an Italian deli and the supermarket are just a few blocks away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 2 minutes from the bus, TD-Bank and gas station.
2. The private bus is very frequent; I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these private express buses BxM-1 is $5 onboard.
5. You can find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses; it's a private bus company that runs in Manhattan.
6. Apartment is 5 minutes (five blocks) from the Subway #1. Subway is very frequent, every 2 to 3 minutes.Within 30 minutes you will be at Times Square 42nd Street & 7th Avenue in Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Ave.