À propos de ce logement
This rustic, western lodge is beautiful and unique and is ideally located 30 miles from the East Gate of Yellowstone and 20 miles from the town of Cody. The downstairs consists of a great room with seating area (including a futon) and dining area, a large, fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms each with a full-sized bed, dresser, and small table and chair. One bedroom is a loft open to the great room and is accessible only through the first bedroom.
Please be aware that there is only one bathroom, which is very small and is located downstairs.
Because the bedrooms are upstairs and the staircase is rather steep and narrow, this property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests have access to the entire lodge, including the fully equipped kitchen. Because the lodge is located on a ranch with four other buildings, other guests may be out and about enjoying the scenery.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the other end of the property so we are easily available to meet our guests and offer suggestions on what to do and how to get around.
Please note that this price includes the 8% sales and lodging tax we are required by Wyoming state law to collect.
Please note -- the lodge is in a rural location. Cell phone service is limited. Internet service is available at the lodge; however, the only service available is satellite service which is extremely slow. Internet service is suitable only for basic functions such as checking email and similar activities. Streaming of videos or gaming activities is not supported by the internet service to which we have access.
- This lodge is located on a ranch that includes a cabin and two six-bedroom houses, so other people will be out and about. We live about half a mile down the road, so we are easily available.
- The ranch has a pond and a variety of wildlife roaming about, so parties with small children should be aware and alert.
- The housing deposit will be fully refunded unless there is substantive damage to the property.
- Please note that check-in is from 4:00-9:00 PM.
- Please be aware that the bathroom is functional, but very small.
- Please note that this is a rural area and cell service may be limited.
- Please be aware that internet tends to be slow and is not suitable for gaming or streaming.
- Because it is difficult to remove strong odors from logs, no cooking of strong-smelling foods is permitted, including curries and deep-fried items.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 51 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Summers in Wyoming and winters in Texas, we have enjoyed our beautiful Wyoming home for 22 years. We are happy to share our knowledge of the area with our guests and welcome them to our "unplugged" Wyoming life. We love traveling, the arts, organic gardening, and family time together.