À propos de ce logement
Welcome to Gramercy, the tallest building in the Philippines. You will be staying at my cozy 1Br home with a Balcony view of Manila Bay. Let's not forget you will be enjoying the sunset everyday!
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have access to a range of amenities and services:
* free towel and linen change upon request
* Kitchenware's provided
* Residents Entrance to Century Mall
* Infinity Pool 6am-midnight access
* Children's Pool 6am-midnight access
* Lap Pool 6am-midnight access
* Sky Park
* Shower rooms 6am-midnight
* Gym 6am-midnight
* Dance/yoga studio
* Massage rooms
* Dry saunas
* Laundry Pro is available in B2
* Next day laundry delivery: basic wash, dry, fold
* Packaging room where you can safely place your things for up to 3 days free of charge
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Myself and my property managers are here to make sure you have everything you need. Feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help.
* Century City Mall is next door with direct access from the building.
(shopping, dining, cafes, entertainment, movies and other services)
* Rockwell Power Plant Mall is 5 mins by car.
* Greenbelt Malls and The Fort Malls are 15 mins away by car.
* A. Venue daily night market with live band is 2 minutes walk.
* NAIA is nearby about 15-20 mins by car without traffic.
* Newly built state-of-the-art Centuria Hospital is across the street.
* Nuat Thai Massage Spa (cheap but nice service)
* Jupiter Street - strips of restaurant and bars (5 min walk)
* Banks and money changers in the neighborhood
* Various salon and spa nearby
* Plenty of restaurants around the block.
* Grocery markets and convenience stores all around.
TAXIs are very easy to grab from the unit building. In fact, there is typically a line of cabs just waiting outside 24/7. We've personally never had to wait long for a cab.
Uber and Grab is also very helpful in getting around the city. The unit is has wifi. Please download and make use of the Uber App.
Please email me your arrival and departure details and a photo ID or passport of all persons staying once the booking is confirmed. This is for the condominium's security requirements.
Check-in is at 3pm and Check out is at 12pm
This is flexible depending on the unit's availability.
For Same day bookings, check in will be 3-5 hrs after confirmed booking.
Please send me an email of all the guests and scans of their valid ID's at least 3 hours before hand. This is because security in the building is quite strict and admin requires guests to be registered.
An access card is required for the elevator and use of facilities.
Any loss of access card will result to the forfeiture of the 3,000 deposit as this is the amount we have to pay the admin.
*also please take note that security strictly implements only 4 people per unit may access the pool and 2 people for the gym
Please treat my home like your own. Please turn off all appliances when leaving the condo. Make sure the door is locked and secure. Thank you in advance! Looking forward to having you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Hi future guests! My wife Isabel and I are really excited to become new hosts on Airbnb!
We have been living in Makati since the 1970's and have witness the many changes to our surroundings since then. We run a furniture shop nearby filled with local furniture & home accessories and would love for you to come stop by for a visit on your free time.
We are excited to welcome you to our comfortable abode!
If you are looking for a bigger place that can accommodate 6 people, check this out: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13351515
Here is a loft style unit that's Bright and cozy.
One bedroom with an Amazing view of the Makati Skyline