Free welcome package with 5 night stay! Near secluded Playa Junquillal and other famous surf breaks a short drive away, snorkeling at Playa Blanca and SUP boarding at the estuary. Added convenience of two restaurants and a grocery store downstairs. We boast ultimate privacy, security and comfort. It's a great place for relaxation in a tranquil, rural beach town but just 1km from a paved highway to bigger towns. Appropriate for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
Plaza Tierra Pacifica is a brand new, amenities rich condominium development located in tranquil Playa Junquillal on Costa Rica's fabled Gold Coast. Multiple world class surfing breaks, turtle nesting beaches and abundant tropical wildlife are all a stones throw away!
Everything you will need under one roof!
The new Plaza Tierra Pacifica Condominiums were designed for those interested in a care-free vacation with a full range of convenient services by the beach. Boasting an impressive assortment of top shelf amenities, this creatively planned condo development is a unique project for the area with qualities and amenities not found in other developments, including bilingual concierge service. While you are here we can help you plan a wide range of tours or excursions. Additional onsite amenities include a supermarket, bar & grill and surf shop.
The layout for this beautiful community near the beach includes 7 condominium spread among a spacious three story Spanish style building overlooking a tropically landscaped patio and pool area. Condo units range in size from 900 (1BR) to 1700 (2BR) square feet and offer a variety of options to suit your personal needs..
If you are looking to relax, unwind and get away, this is the place for you. The condos have a fully loaded kitchen, dining area, and living room.
For more information about our community you can visit our site at Tierra Pacifica Condos.
We have a total of 2 one bedroom and 2 two bedroom condos for rent.
Onsite amenities include: pool, patio and dining areas, supermarket, bar & grill.
Our bilingual concierge service is available to assist you with a wide range of tours and excursions.
Accès des voyageurs
The condo area and each individual unit are keypad entry only. I will provide confirmed guests with access codes prior to arrival and guests can enter their unit immediately upon arrival (after check-in time). Elevator keys are left inside the unit so guests must first access their rental condo via the stairs and can then use the elevator to bring up heavier luggage, groceries, etc.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available as your bi-lingual property manager as needed for questions, recommendations, booking activities, maintenance issues, personal concerns and emergencies. I live about 3km from the condos and am happy to come by to check in and say hello or to help with an issue.
- Any person visiting a guest at the property is the sole responsibility of the guest. The condominium owners and Property Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and Property Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
- Guest must keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Guest must only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking: Covered parking is available to Guests and is limited to one vehicle per condo. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
- Linens and bath towels are not permitted to be taken from the units. Pool towels are not to be taken to the beach.
- Pool: The use of the pool is permitted between the hours of 8am and 10pm. No children under the age of 14 are permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision. Use of the pool is at your own risk. Guests agree to follow all posted rules related to use of the pool. Guests may be asked to leave pool and/or pool area if behavior is contrary to posted rules or poses a risk to himself/herself or others.
Cet hôte a 17 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Enjoying 5 years of simple Costa Rican life with my husband and son. Our homestead with goats, ducks, chickens and the occasional coyote/boa is the source of countless adventures and disasters but is a satisfying endeavor. I manage rental properties as my day-to-day job and enjoy meeting people from all over the world.