À propos de ce logement
Stunning, original loft style apartment in the heart of old Lisbon. You won't find a better area, with its vibrancy and life, set in a quiet, safe and peaceful street. Situated next door to the renowned Convento dos Inglesinhos, and the music conservatoire, where you can listen to delightful music during study time. Just a 5 minute walk to Chiado, enjoy the many arty cafés, restaurants and attractions Lisbon has to offer. Relax after a busy day and admire the wonderous view and vibrant sunsets.
The apartment is large and spacious, approximately 100 square meters, located in the historic centre, in the Santa Catarina district. Recent total renovation focused on creating a sense of space through minimalistic design, to embody the calmness of the street and the local area. High ceilings, big windows, original stone, steel, and wood, give a feeling of wellbeing and Zen, in one the best locations possible.
Welcome to our apartment, we hope you will enjoy our home! Great care has been taken to present it to you in excellent condition, please return the apartment in the same condition you received it, clean and tidy.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES WHILE STAYING IN THE APARTMENT.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the apartment.
- Please turn off lights, heating/air conditioning and other appliances whenever you go out, and at night, and ensure heaters are turned off before your departure from the apartment.
- Please do not light any candles or fire of any kind in the apartment.
- Please do not smoke anywhere in the building.
- Please never throw any sanitary items or large amounts of paper in the toilet. Use the bin provided.
- Please do not allow any pets or animals in the loft.
- Should any damage occur (leaks, breakages etc.) please let us know immediately.
- After a shower please air the bathroom by opening the window slightly until all the humidity is gone.
- Before your departure from the apartment please check that all windows are closed, lights and water taps are off.
- The loft is not suitable for parties or gatherings.
- Please do not allow any persons unknown to the owner stay in the loft.
- Please respect the privacy of the neighbours and avoid making loud noise.
- Please leave the keys on the kitchen counter before leaving the apartment for the last time. Do NOT leave the keys in the inside door lock as this will mean we cannot re-enter the flat without a forced entry.
- Please do NOT unplug, reset or switch off the Internet, this could cause it to stop working.
- Late check-ins (after 10:30pm) will be charged at 30 euros, payable in cash to your host on arrival. As she will need to travel to meet you outside of normal working hours, this fee covers her time and travel arrangements.
Thank you for observing the above rules.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 125 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We love Lisbon, and we're sure you will too! Lisbon is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world and we're looking forward to hosting you in our very special apartment. See you soon!
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.