À propos de ce logement
You always wanted to know how it feels, living in Vienna? Take over my life for two weeks for as little as 15 Euro per night! Two lovely cats will adopt you as their new parents and my plants cant wait to be watered and harvested by you! We have a vegetable garden on the common roof - strawberries, peas, salad, courgette, tomatoes and herbs...
As the price is low, I really see it as a give and take. Cats make a mess - lets face it. It shouldn_t be a problem for you to clean around a little!
An airy, sunny and new, low-energy maisonette apartment looks out to a quiet, nice backyard. The best attraction is that the flat has 2 loggias, one with a hammock.
The building is
- in a quiet residential area
- in the second district of Vienna
- close to the now trendy old Jewish quarter
- a 25 min walk away from the city center
- between U1 / U2 Praterstern (5 min walk) and U1 Vorgartenstraße (7 min walk)
- close to two huge recreation areas (Donauinsel, Prater)The entrance to the apartment is on the 2nd floor, where the toilet and the bedroom with kingsize bed are located. A staircase leads down to the 1st floor into the open-space living room / dining / kitchen.
The apartment is very tastefully furnished and has all modern appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, oven, parquett floor, NO micro wave, apple TV, netflix).
The building complex has a lift.
Accès des voyageurs
You will be welcomed by me or my flatmate or my neighbor.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will not be in Vienna, but I will help you with restaurants etc via email.
I own two lovely cats. As I am travelling myself, and my flatmate works a lot (he is a doctor), I need somebody who would enjoy taking care of my cats. They are very cute, and it will approximately take you 30-40 minutes to take care of them every day. They need food, water, a clean cat toilet and some cuddling and stroking.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.