À propos de ce logement
Our 2016 cottage is located in a small private beach community of Seymour Beach in Colchester, Ontario. We are a 2 1/2 minute walk to the private beach, and only minutes to local winery's, golf courses, cozy restaurants, and a public beach with boat launch access. You’ll love our cottage because of it's luxury, beauty, and peacefulness of the area. Our cottage is perfect for couples and families that are looking to getaway from the hustle and bustle of a hectic life and relax in cottage country
This cottage was built new and finished in 2016. It has all the luxuries of home and amenities such as:
- TV with Ethernet in all Bedrooms
- XBOX 360 connected in bedroom#2 with 2 wireless controllers, 8 popular games (Minecraft, GTA 5, Fifa Street, NBA 2K14, Call of Duty IV Modern Warfare, NHL 09, Battlefield Bad Company II, Fifa Soccer 13)
- TV with Ethernet and Blue Ray DVD player in the Family room.
- Granite countertops, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, covered porch with lawn furniture, covered front porch, charcoal barbecue, and everything that is lush and cozy for your enjoyment.
- Bocce Ball set located in the garage
- Two beach chairs in the garage
- Metal fire pit
- Private beach community
- Other local attractions, (wineries, golfing, shopping in Windsor, Detroit, local restaurants, Colchester Harbor, etc...)
Accès des voyageurs
When your booking is complete you will get a notification of a 10 digit security code that you would use to unlock the front door. Once in you can choose to change your password to your own password. Your code will work for the duration of your stay. Should you have any issues feel free to contact us.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can provide help throughout your stay but require a some time and patience for us to respond.
For your convenience we advise that you bring with you the following items:
1. Personal Toiletries
2. Shampoo, Brush, combs, Hair dryer
3. Required spices and oils for cooking to your tastes
4. Coffee grinds, tea bags, Hot chocolate
5. Food that you will be preparing. Cooking equipment are provided in our cottage with plates, cutlery, glasses, cups, pots, pans, etc...
6. bread, cereals, etc...
7. Charcoal for the charcoal barbecue
8. Washing detergent and dishwasher detergent
9. Water, and other beverages as required. (Please NOTE that all refreshments at the beach must not be in glass or breakable containers)
10. Bring your own beach towels, the towels provided in the cottage is for showers in the cottage only.
We may have forgotten to mention everything but if you get these in proportion to your stay you should be well prepared.
- All dishes in the Dishwasher and dishwasher running on check-out
- All beverages on the beach to be in plastic or aluminum cans
- Take all garabage generated at the beach back to the house and dispose of it
- No loud noises after 9:30 PM. Noise complaints received will result in one warning afterwhich guests will be asked to leave without a refund
- Please be considerate of our property and you will be welcomed to stay at anytime.
- When you check in please check that there is no damage to our home. Please report any damage you see within 12 hours of checking in. If damage is not reported within that time any damage found after the checkout time will be the responisbility of the renter for that time period.
- Any issues please contact us and allow approximately 24 hrs for a response to your concern
- The charcol barbecue is located in the garage. Please clean and return it to the garage on checkout
- No Pets are permitted in our cottage
- All towels to be placed in the washing machine at the time of check-out.
- All garbage to be collected and the bags placed on the outside of the front porch at the time of check-out.
- For the Winter months it is the responsibility of the short term renter to shovel and salt the pavement for their own safety. A shovel and salt will be provided. If additional salt is required please feel free to contact us and we will provide the required materials.
- If you are staying longer than one week, it will be your responsibility to take the garbage barrel out to the front of the curb Sunday night for Monday morning pick-up. Also, please bring back the empty garbage barrel into the garage.
- Parking is restricted to only the driveway and can only accommodate 4 vehicles. Guests are not permitted to park vehicles at any other location.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
George is an Engineer and Elaine is in Accounting and we love to travel with our kids to new and adventurous places. Our biggest desire is to spend quality time with family and friends.