À propos de ce logement
Located across the street from WA State Convention Center and just two blocks from the downtown retail corridor, this 1-bedroom park view condo is sure to amaze. Professionally cleaned before each stay, my condo is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
Why book an expensive hotel room when you can stay in a quiet condominium in the heart of downtown Seattle for a fraction of the cost?
This newly renovated one-bedroom, one-bath unit offers over 600 sq. ft. of living space and great views of the surrounding city. The unit is professionally cleaned before every guest stay and comes equipped with all of the luxuries that you would expect from a hotel. (And even some -- like a washer and dryer -- that you wouldn't!)
The unit includes complimentary Kudos Spa toiletries, local coffee and tea, 50 mbps high speed internet, and basic cable TV. Full list of amenities appears below.
A large parking space may be reserved for only $15/day.
In-unit amenities include:
- Washer and dryer
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, plates, pots, pans, and utensils
- Dining table and chairs
- Pantry items like Condiments, Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, Sugar, etc.
- Coffeemaker with complimentary local coffee and tea
- Broadband high speed internet 50 mbps (wired and WIFI)
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Kudos Spa travel-size toiletries
- One bedroom with Queen size mattress
- One Full size sleeping sofa bed in living room
- One Queen size air mattress
- One Twin size Rollaway Bed (not recommended for adults over 100 lbs)
- Ample hot water for shower supplied through central boiler (and not an in-unit water heater)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Work desk
Accès des voyageurs
Building amenities include a panoramic roof deck and secured access for occupants.
An uncovered, large parking space within building property may be reserved for $15 per day. Please indicate it in your inquiry if you plan on bringing a car.
Other nearby parking options: street parking for $4 per hour or Convention Center Garage parking for $28 per day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We respect your privacy. We do not enter the condo without your permission. If you require housekeeping service during your stay please let us know. Additional cleaning fee will apply.
iPhone and Android users can download "August Smart Lock" app to self check-in and check-out. Your phone will become your key to the condo when you use the app.
- On world-famous Pike street, 9 blocks from Pike Place Market and 2 blocks from downtown shopping district
- Building located across the street from WA State Convention Center. A 5-min walk from the condo
- Close to Seattle's vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood, which boasts many unique restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and nightclubs
- Medical facilities nearby (7 minute walk to Virginia Mason hospital)
- 15-minute walk to Westlake light rail station, which offers a one-way trip to/from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport for $3.00
- Convenient access by light rail to other attractions: Pioneer Square, Seahawks’ stadium, Mariners’ stadium, Chinatown, etc.
- 15-minute walk to Monorail station, which offers transportation to Seattle Center/Space Needle
- Unit has easy access to taxis, buses, Uber/Lyft cars, and bikeshare stations
* Early Check-in and Late Check-out may be available upon request.
- 1. No pets 2. HOA enforces no-smoking policy in all units and 25-feet around building 3. No illicit substances (including Marijuana) 4. Keep noise to reasonable volume (out of respect for neighbors) Violation of the above rules can result in forfeiture of occupant's deposit. Our housekeepers work hourly. If the condo is left extremely dirty, you may be charged an excessive cleaning fee.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 145 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Seattle is a fun town and it has many things to offer in all seasons of the year. I lived in this condo for 4 years before moving to the suburbs. I love the neighborhood and the people in the building. The building is right off the busy Pike Street, yet the unit is facing a quiet park. Whether you come here for work or play, I'm here to help make your Seattle experience a memorable one!