Stunning property set on the banks of the river Lossie, peaceful yet just a 10 minute walk from Elgin city centre. Well apportioned accommodation for up to 5 adults in the heart of malt Whisky country.
Stay in our historic - and award-winning - Millhouse property dating to the 1600s, following conversion from the original mill dating back to 1237. Updated to a modern standard, this unique property offers accommodation for up to 5 adults in 3 bedrooms. Along with a kitchen and bathroom there is a spacious living room with stunning views out to the river. Enjoy a dram on the balcony or in the private garden. High-speed WiFi has recently been installed at the property, so you can keep up-to-date whilst relaxing!
- One double bedroom with king size bed and stunning views to the river
- One twin room with two single beds
- One single room with office / study facilities
Washing machine and high speed internet are included.
Accès des voyageurs
Exclusive access to this stunning property in Elgin's west end.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You have exclusive access to the property but we are just 10 minutes away should you require our assistance during your stay.
The river and riverside is home to a wide variety of wildlife including salmon, otters, storks, cranes, squirrels. Why not relax with a glass of wine and take it all in?!
- Please enjoy your time in our home but please kindly leave it how you find it.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Check in is normally from 3pm but we can be flexible with notice
- No children under 12 (due to the proximity of the river)
Check out by 11am unless pre arranged