【中文可】Quite well located in an upscale neighborhood that is only 6 min walk from Roppongi-itchome Station.Roppongi Hills is 13-minute walking distance away from my apartment!You can go there for enjoying Tokyo city view and the observation deck.Tokyo Tower OBSERVATORY is 19 mins walk away where you will be able to see The Milky Way Illumination!And you can also enjoy FOOTTOWN exploring there! Easy access to all attractions,like Shinjuku,Shibuya,Ginza,etc!
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 112 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires