This historic, period building is located on Marlborough Street beside Dublin's Pro-Cathedral. An incredible example of authentic Georgian architecture dating back to 1757.
Location: The building is situated just 50 yds from O'Connell Street adjacent to Tyrone House, built by the Earl of Tyrone in 1740.
Historically Important, the facade retains bullet holes from the Ireland's civil war.
Important:It's a 3rd floor apt and has Protected Structure status and therefore has no eleveator