My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are allowed to access everything just like your home, but please be respectful! Feel free to use all the appliances but please take good care of it, if you need help please get in touch with us. Besides, HD flat screen TV, free WIFI, hair dryer, ironing facility, fresh towels and linens are also included to facilitate your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are very happy to communicate with guests. There is no reception at our apartment, please get in touch with us to arrange for key collection. Flexible check in/check out can be arranged prior to agreement and is subject to availability. We try to be as flexible as possible.
- Nobody wants to feel like they are in boarding school while they're on holiday, so there are very few house rules that are simple to follow and are in place so that the next guests can feel as welcome as you did - the rest is just common sense.
1) The flat and the entire building (including the atrium, lift,corridors, etc) are strictly NON-smoking areas, so please do not smoke. Smoking out of the window or the door open is still smoking in the flat/building and will incur a £150 cleaning fee!
2) If you'd like to use the microwave, please make sure you cover your food by using the Pyrex Casserole Dish and Lid provided to avoid food splashes inside the microwave. The general cleaning after use should apply to the cooker and oven too.
3) Party is NOT ALLOWED within the flat. We do not cater for groups for stag do neither group for hens do. If you are planning to invite someone over, please let us know in advance.
4) This is a quiet residential block, please be respectful to our neighbours and please do not make excessive noise.
All in all is I would ask you to treat the place like it's your own home and be respectful. We will do our best to provide our guests high - quality stay and hope you can help the next guest to enjoy the same. Thank you in advance and have a lovely stay x
À partir du 23 décembre 2017 - 6 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
I am a young traveller engineer enjoying work and travelling, this how I created my life in Glasgow! I love travelling and knowing people’s travelling experiences…
For years I have been sharing accommodations with overseas students, travellers on holiday and people working on secondment…now I dedicate my time to professional hospitality and holiday stays. Dedicated to providing you with the perfect home away from home!
I guarantee that you'll have great time, city-knowledgeable and caring host available 24/7 to assist you should there be any problem. All my holiday rentals are very modern comfortable apartments, all within walking distance to Glasgow City Centre or transport link to the City Centre. It is extremely accessible by car, bus, train or taxi. Within minutes you will be in the vibrant City of Glasgow! Whether you are travelling on business, relocating to a new city, short term studying or working on secondment, A and H Apartments has the solutions. I offer the perfect base for your trip to Glasgow!
Hope you will have unique experience in Glasgow.
Looking forward to meeting you soon! Welcome to my home!