My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- at the time of check out guests must unbutton and remove doona/quilt covers from doonas/quilts.
- all used towels, sheets, pillow cases and Doona/quilt covers should be placed in the bathroom beside the washing machine.
- all used dishes, plates, bowls, pots, pans and kitchen utensils are to be loaded into the dish washer.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am energetic, passionate and outgoing, this is natural for me and yet I also enjoy attention to detail, time to think and privacy too. Its a rare combination of extravert & introvert. Where I am most comfortable is where I have a combination of both. I love being with others creating new possibilities and focusing externally and then love coming home and enjoy time to recharge, reflect and analyse the events and plan ahead.
My Free time is Spent:
1. Attending courses and training to further my knowledge.
2. Seeing comedy shows and anything that promotes outside the box thinking.
3. I'm fascinated by architecture, design and innovation. Anything that seeks to improve the standard of living for human beings in a sustainable and ecological manner.
4. The simple things in life
5. I enjoy nature walks, soccer and song lyrics.
What I consider Important:
1. Maintaining a healthy mind and healthy body
2. Creating, maintaining and nurturing extraordinary relationships
3. Sustainably building true financial independence while enjoying a quality life.