Located in Nature Park Velebit, Poratis offers unbeatable proximity to Croatia’s most impressive National Parks (Paklenica 32km, Kornati Islands 75km + a boat tour, North Velebit 78km, Plitvice Lakes 110km, Krka River 138km) so you can indulge in walking, trekking, hiking, biking, day cruising, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking etc...
Poratis features 5 apartments (marked A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5 as shown on the photo).
Each apartment (A1, A2 and A3) consists of a bedroom (twin bed, size 200*160cm, which can be split up), a living room (with a fold out club sofa, size 195*150cm), well equipped kitchen and a bathroom, measuring a total of 35 square meters.
Apartments A4 and A5 consist of a bedroom (double bed, size 200*145cm), a living room (with a fold out club sofa, size 195*150cm), and again a well equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
We provide bed linen and towels.
- cot for a baby
- washing machine
- internet access
- air conditioning
- sun chairs
- grilling necessities
- fishing rods and bait
- breakfast, lunch, dinner
Family adventure in the heart of Mediterranean!
If you're looking to spend an adventure-filled holiday we can also provide a well-thought-out all-inclusive arrangement. From meeting you at the airport, transfers and accommodation to various tailor-made excursions and fine slow-food cuisine - we take care of everything thanks to our extensive experience in adventure travel!
diving, snorkeling and subwing flying on stunning locations;
going on fishing expeditions;
cruising the nearby aquatorium;
exploring the true Kornati islands;
cycling tours and trekking on Velebit mountain;
free-climbing in National Park Paklenica;
kayaking down the river Zrmanja;
uncovering beautiful karstic virgin caves;
and much, much more…
For detailed itinerary please contact us!
You are kindly asked to respect the following:
• Upon arrival, during the check-in, all guests will be asked for Identity card or Passport. Documents will be given back after registration in the guest book.
• Only registered person(s) are allowed to stay in the apartments.
• Please bear in mind that check-out is to be carried out on the departure date by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
• We kindly ask the guests to follow the usual rules of good conduct while in the apartments. Specifically, avoid making any excessive noise during the night time (23:00 p.m. – 08:00 a.m.).
• The guests are kindly asked to treat the inventory with due care and will be held responsible for any damage that might occur during their stay. Upon arrival, guests are expected to leave a deposit of 100 € as an insurance in case of eventual inventory damage. Prior to departure, the inspection of the apartments will be carried out. The deposit will be paid back in full if no damage occurred.
• Please use energy rationally (switch off the light and other electric devices).
• Water is one of the most precious resources, so kindly be mindful about it and close the taps carefully.
• If air-conditioning is in use, it's compulsory to keep outside-facing doors and windows closed.
• Taking out towels, blankets and other inventory outside of the apartments is not allowed.
• Entering apartments wet (e.g. after swimming) is to be avoided. Please use the appropriate aids/equipment to dry wet clothes - leaving them on furniture does damage.
• Breakfast is served, upon request, from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
• For lunch or dinner, please inform your hosts prior to 11:00 a.m. for lunch and 04:00 p.m. for dinner (upon request).
• After leaving your hotel room, the room should be locked up, otherwise we cannot be held liable for any valuables or cash left in your room and accept responsibility for eventual loss of other items.
• Please inform your host of any eventual technical incorrectness and breakage in the apartment.
• For all other information, your hosts stand at your full disposal.