Situated in the idillic Cape Town suburb of Blouberg with the picturesque view of Table Mountain we offer 5 different apartments, spacious comfortable living, heated pool and roof terrace within close distance of pristine beaches.
Each apartment has it's own private sitting room, bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom.
Secret Garden Guesthouse is a boutique hotel with 5 separate apartments (called "Rooms" on AirBnB) with a heated pool, garden and roof terrace situated in the exclusive Cape Town suburb of Blouberg.
Ideal for holiday or business travel, we offer spacious and comfortable accommodation just minutes walk away from pristine beaches, trendy restaurants and vibrant nightlife.
Our hotel has daily room service and consists of five individually decorated apartments, each with its own bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and kitchenette. To name just a few each apartment is equipped with quality features such as crisp white linen, rich, plush sofas, thick towels, bathroom amenities, satellite TV, a mini home theatre system, a plasma tv, safe, fridge, microwave and free Wi-Fi Internet. Soak up the sun next to the pool on our sun loungers surrounded by a lush tropical garden or find your perfect spot in the Secret Garden.
Blouberg boasts with several lovely restaurants and shops within walking distance where you can enjoy a coffee with the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and Robben Island and only 5 minutes drive to Big Bay.
We are easy to find just off the West Coast Road (R27) and provide a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle that becomes with being so close to the city.
We are a mere 30 minutes drive from the city centre, famous V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain and Cape Town International Airport. Relax in our spacious beachfront hotel and take in the beauty of Cape Town, with breathtaking views on our own rooftop terrace across Table Bay to Robben Island.
Rated 4 stars by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, our hotel appeals to all ages, business executives, professionals, people with disabilities, sports enthusiasts, couples and families, all of whom know our personal hotel facilities, with a beautiful landscaped garden designed with the guest in mind.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the garden, sunloungers, pool and roof terrace for relaxing, sundowners and sunbathing
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We strive to make the guests feel at home within our guesthouse. The aim is to make it "home away from home"
We encourage guests to make use of the local restaurants for breakfast, but we are usually also able to offer breakfast on demand.
* Bookings are for holiday purposes only and cannot give rise to a tenancy
* Persons occupying the guesthouse rooms may not exceed the number of persons indicated upon booking.
* Please leave your room and the guesthouse reasonable tidy and clean after use.
* Out of respect for all guests, noise must be kept down to a comfortable level and we request that there be silence in the house between 22h00 (10pm) and 07h00 (7am).
* Room Service and Wake-Up Calls are available on request.
* Please make use of the signs "Please Clean Room" and "Do Not Disturb".
* Please keep furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the beginning of your stay. In the event of any damage to furniture, fixtures or fittings, you may be held liable for the replacement value or repair costs. This includes damage to the pool area.
* The use of open fires and the burning of any candles or lanterns, in or around the guesthouse, will not be permitted.
* We operate a non-smoking policy throughout the guesthouse. You are welcome to smoke outside the house, where ashtrays and / or bins are provided.
* No pets or animals, with the exception of guide dogs, are allowed on the premises.
*The use or sale of any illegal substance in the guesthouse or on surrounding property is not permissible.
* We reserve the right to eject a guest/guests from the guesthouse if they are not conducting themselves in an appropriate and /