New and clean room , just 200m from the MRT (subway) station, Klongtoey.
All the basic amenities are available. Easily accessible to the central tourist district, Sukhumvit.
- 15 minutes by MRT to the popular Chatuchak weekend market
- A 15 minutes taxi ride to shopping destinations like Siam Square, Central World, Platinum Mall and Chitlom
- Adjacent to Silom, with the famous Patpong night market; full of nightlife
- The Lebua (Sirocco) Skybar
- Lumphini Park
Brand new guesthouse- clean and fresh, with airy, bright spaces, highlighted by hand-made stained glass.
You'll feel comfortable here, like sleeping on a cloud under a kaleidoscope of colors from the stained glass windows.
Accès des voyageurs
Besides the guest room and pantry on the first level, laundry and dish-washing facilities are on 2nd floor.
The upper level features an office area, available for working or as a private meeting space.
The rooftop is open and overlooks the enormous Lumphini Park and the Sathorn business district.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be in the building and speak fluent English (and Thai!) :)
The building is on the main road so it is expected that there will be some sort of traffic noise.
Some guests care about the noise, and others do not. So please tell right away if you want another room.
I could move guests to the rear rooms which are much quieter; and can do this subject to availability; of course on the day.
- No visitors in the building
- Shoes are not allowed inside the guest rooms
- Smoking is only allowed on the rooftop
- Please don't make noise after 11 PM
Cet hôte a 45 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a fashion design graduate. Currently working as a designer.
I'm easygoing, adventurous and fun. You won't find me hard to communicate with!
I travel for food, beautiful scenery and architectures
Museum and galleries are a must visit!
Other than that I love sending and exchanging postcards as a souvenir too.