- Super comfy double room with own bathroom/toilet
- Bright, airy, spacious modern apartment
- Quiet, leafy private road
- Peaceful oasis in the middle of a vibrant, popular, up-and-coming area
- Excellent transport links
- 5 mins walk from St James Street overground (15 mins to Liverpool Street)
- 13 mins walk to Blackhorse Road tube (17 mins to Oxford Circus)
- Superfast WiFi broadband and 40” smart TV (with Netflix)
- Bedding, towels, wardrobe and drawers provided
I live in a beautiful, light and airy, modern apartment, built just three years ago.
You'll have a good-sized double room with a super comfy new bed and mattress, chest of drawers and double wardrobe. And you'll have your own bathroom (with bath and shower) too - a real luxury! I'll provide super soft large towels and Egyptian cotton bed linen to ensure your stay is extra comfortable :)
You'll have full use of the open plan kitchen and living room with a comfy sofa and 40 inch Smart TV - perfect for stretching out and watching Netflix after a hard day's work (or a day of sightseeing!). And a balcony filled with plants to look out onto.
The apartment is situated in a very quiet and leafy private road so you rarely hear any traffic - it's a peaceful oasis where you can relax and unwind, and listen to the birds tweeting in the trees.
Accès des voyageurs
'Mi casa es su casa' as they say - I want you to feel right at home. You'll have full use of the living room and kitchen, and there'll be space in the cupboards and fridge for your groceries, should you need it. You'll have your own key so you can come and go as you please.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be available on the phone or by text for the duration of your stay. Let me know if there's anything you need (from advice on travel arrangements to recommendations for restaurants and places to visit) and I'll help wherever I can.
- I'm flexible with check in/check out times but please let me know if it's going to be very late (e.g. after 11pm)
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony but not inside the apartment
- Please do not wear outside shoes inside the apartment
- Please treat my home as you would treat your own - keep it clean and tidy :)
- Please be respectful with noise levels - it is a residential block (and I work during the week) so I would appreciate quiet time after 10:30pm on week nights. Thank you for your understanding :)
Hi, I'm Emma. I'm an easygoing girl from London, working in marketing, and I'm into food, wine, travel, film, photography, BBC 6 Music, gigs, music festivals, yoga, tennis... lots of stuff!
I've lived in Walthamstow for the past couple of years and I absolutely love my area (and my lovely apartment) - I'm sure you will too! I'm looking forward to hosting you soon :)