New to Airbnb! Loft-style modern 2BR, 2 Bath overlooking Lake Union and the Space Needle in Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood, located between downtown, Capitol Hill and the UW. Walk to the lake, houseboats, and restaurants like Voxx Coffee, Zoo Tavern, and 14 Carrot Cafe. Great light, artwork, views, high ceilings, deluxe Simmons Beautyrest mattresses, and LG washer/dryer combo, fully-equipped kitchen. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, or families.
Light-filled space with an open floor plan make for gracious living. Tasteful and high quality furnishings and finishes, thoughtful design, high standard professional cleaning and convenient location. Views of Lake Union and the Space Needle from both levels of the apartment. Custom framed original artwork throughout.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the apartment via a combination entry to the common stairway and to a key safe next to the apartment door. Check in and check out is possible 24/7 utilizing our combination system.
50" Roku Smart TV with Netflix
Full-sized LG Washer/Dryer Combo in unit
Bodum Burr Coffee Grinder
Kitchen fully outfitted with silverware, dishes, knives, pots and pans.
Bunn Coffee Maker
Electric Hot Water Kettle
Sony Alarm Clocks
Iron and Ironing Board
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We aim to respond to guest messages as promptly as possible, and are easily reached via phone, text and email. Our intent is to remain quietly in the background, but to be easily available should guests need assistance.
- - Parking for one car maximum.
- - Parking on a first-come, first-served basis
- - Check in: 4 pm or later
- - Check out: 11 am or earlier
- - Return keys before leaving
- - Please clean all dishes and empty the dishwasher before you leave.
- - Be respectful of neighbors and other tenants.
- - Do not take interior furniture outside for use on the deck.
- - Do not run washing machine after 9pm or before 8am.
- - If there are any issues with the apartment, please contact me ASAP and I will do my best to take care of it promptly.
- - Guests must provide direct e-mail address and phone number.
Originally from San Francisco native, I have been calling Seattle home for over three decades. I enjoy coffee, boating, and beautiful design. I've spent most of my life working with architects and designers around the world. My wife and I have raised three girls here in Seattle. We love this city and constantly revel in its beauty. Weather permitting, we enjoy entertaining on our old wooden boat.