In a washitsu (tatami-mat room), futon, Japanese-style mattresses and bedding are spread out over the tatami mats. Lying down after a warm bath, remembering your excellent day, sinking your body in the futon for more pleasures that the next day will sure bring after a great sleep.
Cool even in summer of intense heat with the full air conditioned, also you can rest comfortably on the floor heating in the frigid winter. Perfect style for couples, friends and families with children traveling along.
- Hotel employee is always present to attend immediately to any unexpected accident. You can stay with us with confidence.
- Every room can be a private room type, equipped with locks. Enjoy your stay regardless of the season using the cool/hot air-conditioner. All rooms have double glazed windows cutting off the noises from outside.
Accès des voyageurs
- Guest areas are: rooms, bathrooms, lavatory, laundry and around the waiting area.
- Reception is definitely off-limits, and the kitchen up to 8:30 am, due to breakfast.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- For those who could not make a sightseeing plan beforehand, we wish you to enjoy Kyoto. We hold an every day circle to explain in a easy way about the city and facts around, we make a handmade map a day before if you wish it so, this every day meeting is called "Skippers’ Meeting". Rather than the smartphone on your hand you can enjoy a lot more of Kyoto. Share with us any of your matters.
- Our house is strong but is a small house, the noises can be unbearable to others if you are not careful with your footsteps, loud voice, bumping the doors. Being careful and gentle can make your trip even better.
- We are able to keep your luggage early in the morning, please make a reservation at least one day in advance. We leave house from 12:00 to 16:00, we are not in this house during daytime.
- We already showed you the accurate location in Airbnb site, please confirm that at the earliest opportunity. If you cannot find out that location, I'll send you the map of our accurate location by Airbnb mail.
- When your arrival will be later than 9:00 pm, please let us know in advance informing your estimated hour. The main door will be locked at 0:00 am, please let us know if you are going to be late.
- We are able to keep your luggage after check out, but I'd like you to take out your luggage after 16:00 pm.
- Smoking is prohibited in this premises. Furthermore, please don't smoke on the surrounding area of our house, thank you!!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 272 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Noriyasu, the chief of this guesthouse “Akizushima”.
Thank you for visiting my profile.
I'm so glad you’re interested in my Kyoto traditional house!!
Now I have another guesthouse nearby, a newly built Guesthouse to connect to a large number of tourists. So I expect to be a man with cosmopolitan outlook!
We would like to make your lodging more comfortable, more convenient for sightseeing.
We wish you have precious moments in Kyoto!