Stay in the heart of KL and experience modern luxury at the St. Mary Residence. This contemporary, yet cozy studio suite with separate bedroom is designed to meet the discerning needs of today’s business executives and expatriates, ideal for 4 person staying. Located in Jalan Sultan Ismail, it is just a 7-minute walk to the famous Bukit Bintang shopping area and Pavillion shopping mall. KLCC is about 10-minute drive away while KL International Airport is about a 45-minute drive away.
This modern 1 bedroom apartment is 1131 sq ft large, comes with high ceiling, built-in wardrobe and well equipped kitchen. Located on a high floor with balcony allow you to have a view of the KL City Centre. Windows built with double glazing glass panel maximize natural lighting while minimizing external noise and heat.
The bedroom is complete with comfortable king-size bed. In addition, there's also a queen size sofa bed available in the living room. This apartment can accommodates up to 4 people comfortably and it is ideally cater for a small family or 2 couples.
The apartment also comes with the following facilities:-
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Hot & Cold Shower
- Soaking tub/ long bath in the master bathroom
- Flat Screen Smart TV with remote control - equipped with Cable TV
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Free WiFi Internet (Unlimited Access)
- Kitchenette (applicable for light cooking only)
- Electric Kettle, Fridge, Oven, Induction Cooking Hub
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary Coffee
- Basic Toiletries (Fresh Towels/Shower Gel/Shampoo/Toilet Rolls)
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the whole apartment to yourself. You will also have free access to the facilities: swimming pool, gym, sauna, function room, children playroom. There's 24/7 security patrolling at the residence area, and you will need the access cards provided to go in and out.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please do take note there's no check in counter available and we are not 24/7 at the premise. However, we will arrange a session of "Meet & Greet" for key-handover and familiarization of the property during your check-in.
Guests will have access to our contact details in case of any query of the property.
We do assist in arranging airport transfer and day tours as well, just contact us for more info.
• Any other guests apart from those that checked in are not allowed inside the premise.
• Please be considerate and maintain minimum noise level between 10pm and 8am.
• Check-in time is at 2pm. If the Check-In time does not meet your schedule, do inform us in advance. Early Check-in will be on a request basis & subject to availability.
• Check-Out time is at 12pm. Late Check-Out will be on a request basis & subject to availability.
• No damage is done to property or its contents. Damaged/lost items will be charged accordingly based on replacement cost.
• No illegal activities are allowed in the property.
• No parties/event are allowed in the property.
• No pets are allowed in the house.
• No smoking inside the house. You may smoke at the balcony.
• Use of kitchen should only be for light cooking and should be cleaned up after usage.
• Stove, refrigeration, appliances, sinks, countertops are wiped cleaned & all surfaces are free of grease & food.
• All rubbish are deposited in garbage bins & soiled dishes are cleaned & put away accordingly.
• No durian in the apartment.
• All keys are returned to caretaker & unit must be locked at all times. Please contact us prior to your departure.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello and welcome to WhatsBnb's profile!
We are close friends which are frequent travelers ourselves, and recently decided to pool our resources together to offer Airbnb guests a variety of comfortable yet affordable luxury apartments in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, which they can call it HOME..
Ben was the one that started it all, he has traveled to more than 60 cities in the past 10 years. About 2 years ago, he started using Airbnb for his travels and had a lot of wonderful experiences. Eventually, he decided why not be a host on Airbnb as well, so he can share the beauty of Kuala Lumpur to other travelers. However, being a host takes up a lot of time and commitment, and that's where Lawrence and Sean came in to help Ben, to ensure we have quick response and good customer services for our guests.
So, don't hesitate to contact us should you need any info or clarification, we will be glad to help :)
See you soon!
Ben, Lawrence & Sean.