Only 2 blocks off Broadway and blocks of restaurants, pubs, coffeehouses, etc. Minutes drive from PDX. Easy walk to MAX, Lloyd Center shopping. One block from bus to downtown.
A restored 1911 Craftsman historic landmark. Modern wiring, mini-fridge, air conditioner. Large bedroom, private bath with clawfoot tub and shower enclosure. Molton-Brown amenities. Oriental carpets. Queen bed. Enjoy savory breakfasts cooked with backyard eggs and Stumptown Hairbender cappuccinos on the huge front porch.
- Smoking allowed on large front porch
- 4-20 friendly but outside please
- No-shoes house - many rugs, hardwood
- Dance space on first floor
- Second floor room - 18 stairs, plus 6 to porch
- Tons of closet and drawers
- Mini-fridge with complimentary sodas, water, snacks
- Original basin with hot and cold separate faucets
- Clawfoot tub with shower surround - Please do keep that curtain in the tub!
- French Press or professional cappuccinos any time
- Green specialty teas, kombucha on request
- Tends to be a quiet house
- No overnight guests
- Quiet time after 10 (neighbors insist!)