À propos de ce logement
Accès des voyageurs
As our guest, you have full access to the basement and common areas on the first floor of the house. The room is fully private, and the bathroom is shared with one other guest room.
Our livingroom has a large TV with Netflix, three couches, cosy blankets and boardgames. Our kitchen is a great space to cook and socialise, with a dishwasher, stove, microwave and breakfast nook. Guests have a shelf in the pantry and space in the fridge to use as they like, along with many common food items, including herbs, spices, oils, condiments, coffee, tea, breakfast food, baking supplies and treats.
- Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE ONLY. Please use ashtrays provided.
- Guests are expected to do their dishes and maintain tidy common areas. Please use the garbage, green and recycling bins provided.
- Please do not loiter in the street or by the house at night.
- Pets are welcomed, but should be supervised and cleaned up after.
- Kids are welcomed, but our home is not childproofed!
- Laundry is free; please empty the lint trap.
- Additional guests (including pets), additional cleaning and concierge services and trip planning must be negotiated ahead of time.
- The Backyard Studio is an awesome outdoor space, and our house is perfect for a get-together, but we live in a quiet neighborhood and respect our neighbors. Any event involving more than one guest must be negotiated ahead of time, will be subject to restrictions and may involve additional fees.
- If you have any questions or concerns, ask us directly.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello, I am Vanessa, an artist and a concept developer, currently working from home. I live and work upstairs with my housemate Guifre, an actor who hails from Saskatchewan and speaks Catalan, Spanish and French. The Air Bnb Rooms are on the lower levels of the house. If you would like additional concierge services for your Toronto experience, to have us organize a particular day trip or host a gathering drop us a message with what you have in mind, and we can fold that plan into your booking.
We are busy and focused on our work, but love a good meal, a tasty beverage and an interesting chat. Our home has all the comforts, and is full of little surprises, like a coloring wall in the basement and an epic back yard, where we host a performance or make art with projectors sometimes. It's a real gem in the city - a home we have made together, a creative space and a place to come and visit.