Whether you are travelling as a solo, twin or a couple, this room is flexible and can be adjusted to meet your needs. (ie one single bed, two single beds or one king size double bed.) We also have another single room so can accommodate 3 people.
Just 16kms from Brisbane CBD and easy walking to local Shops, Cafe, Tavern, and Public Transport.
Move in and make yourself at home, unpack into the wardrobe. You have the use of the main bathroom and linen is provided. It's your home away from home.
The house is tiled and the bedrooms are carpeted.
Your room has pleasure natural bush views and plenty of wardrobe space with clothes hangers, luggage stand/small desk and a 4 cube shelving unit. There are hooks on the back of the door to hook your gear, a ceiling fan, security/insect screens, vertical blinds, two bedside tables and a lamp all to make you as comfortable as possible during your stay.
You are welcome in my home and will have access to your bedroom, the main bathroom, the kitchen, the lounge/dining, the laundry, the garden and rear deck.
We ask that you respect our privacy and that of other Airbnb guests and treat the other areas as private.
We are in and out all the time, and more than happy to give you some local knowledge to help make your stay as relaxing or productive as possible.
Also happy to help you with how to use any of the appliances in the house you may need to use.
I love living in Oxley, my home has the best of both worlds, convenience of suburban living at the front door and the wide open spaces of rural living with no neighbors in sight at the back door.
The back deck has a rural outlook from the top of a 4 metre retaining wall that will make you forget you are in the middle of suburbia.
You need to be pet friendly if you stay here, our cat is very friendly and lovable and will quickly win your over. :)
We are centrally located for the South West of Brisbane with almost everything you can need within a short distance.
Shops & Restaurants:
- 300m from local shopping centre with ALDI, Blunder Road Fruit & Vege Market, P&L Meats, Dan Murphy's, Chemist Warehouse, Dentist, Doctor, Massage Clinic, Hairdressers and a Barber. At the same centre there is the Oxley Tavern, and Indian takeaway and a bakery.
- 400m from BCC Bus Service, Route #100 which runs a BUZ service every 15 minutes which goes along Ipswich Road, passed the PA Hospital, the Mater Hospital, Southbank, Cultural Centre and into the Queen Street Mall Bus Station.
- 2km from the Oxley Train Station, with onsite parking, that runs on the Ipswich train line into Brisbane.
We are located approximately:
- 16km from the Brisbane City Centre
- 1km from the Oxley Golf Course
- 2km from Oxley Home Maker Centre with Bunnings (Website hidden by Airbnb) JBHiFi, GoodGuys, Harvey Norman, Super (Website hidden by Airbnb) A-Mart, and many other shops
- 2.3km from Oxley Hotel and Office Works
- 2km from the Oxley Police Academy.
List price is for a solo traveller and there is an additional fee of $10/night for the extra guest for couples or twin room requirements. Maximum of 2 persons in the room.
We also have a single room that can be booked, so we can easily accommodate 3 people if you are travelling with family and friends and want to stay together.