Located in the hearth of the first district of Rome, one of the most ancient area. You will find many pubs, bars and restaurants and it's a walking distance from the main historical attractions of the city.
1 minutes walk from Metro Station (Cavour)
2 minutes walk from Roman Forum
5 minutes walk from Colosseum
15 minutes walk from Termini Station
20 minutes walk from Spansh Steps (Piazza di Spagna)
You will love the apartment and you will enjoy the area.
The apartement is freshly renewed with wooden floors and ceilings. You will find a Bed Room with queen size bed, 2 arm chairs that turn into beds, for hosting 2 people more and bathroom ensuite.
Living room with fully equipped kitchenette, table for having meals for 4 people, TV set, sofa bed suitable for 2 people.
So the apartment might host up to 6 people, but to enjoy the apartment at the best we suggest to stay 4 people maximum.
During the Christmas holidays, we can not accept check in on the 24/25/26th
of December, so the last check in will be on the 23tr of December and the check out the 27th.
For the new year eve, the last check in will be the 30th of December and check out the 2nd of January.
- Please always inform us about the time of your arrival due to arrange the check-in at the best for you
- The apartement is at the 3rd floor of an ancient building, so you will not find any elevetor to bring you up!
- There is only one bathroom
- Checkin time is from 14 pm until 19 pm, after that time you can checkin with an extra charge of 20€ payable cash at the arrival
- Checkout time is at 10 am
- City taxes are 3,50 euros per person per night and are not included in the price displayed on this website. You will pay the city taxes cash at the arrival.
À partir du 24 décembre 2017 - 26 décembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.