Bella Vista is a newer townhouse with well equipped kitchen, dining area, and inviting living room. All three bedrooms are upstairs with 2 bathrooms. One of the bedroom has window A/C. A powder room is on the main floor.
Enjoy Satellite TV (sports channels included) with DVD player, Wi-Fi, a gas fireplace and a deck overlooking a meadow with the valley hills in the distance.
A garage is available for your car, or store your bike or skis. A waxing bench is provided, also washer/dryer.
- CHECKING IN/CHECKING OUT Check-in time upon arrival is no earlier than 3 p.m. Check-out time upon departure is no later than 11 a.m. Early check-in is allowed only with preapproval and cannot be guaranteed. Late check-out is not allowed as the rental must be cleaned prior to the next guest's arrival. A late check-out resulting in a scheduling conflict will be assessed a penalty of one-half day's rate. Please check out on time.
- NO SMOKING Absolutely no smoking is permitted indoors.
- NO PETS Pets are NOT allowed on the premises.
- QUIET TIME & NEIGHBORLY CONSIDERATIONS Please note that you will be staying in a rural area where peace, quiet, and dark skies are highly appreciated. Quiet time between 9pm and 8am must be observed, and all outdoor lights should be kept off when not required. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- PARTIES/EVENTS No parties, weddings, family reunions, large gatherings, or other events may be held at the property without prior written permission. There are additional charges and conditions for use as an event site. Please see 'Event Information' non the MV Inn website.
- NO CANDLES OR INCENSE No burning of candles or incense is permitted on the premises.
- NO FIREWORKS Absolutely NO fireworks are allowed on the premises. Use of fireworks is grounds for immediate eviction.
- PARKING A single car may be parked in the unit's garage, and a second car may be parked in the driveway directly in front of the unit's garage. Please note that the driveway is shared by two separate units. Do not block the neighboring garage. Additional parking is available on the street.
- PERSONAL ITEMS We recommend bringing your own bath soap, shampoo, and other personal items as we cannot guarantee these supplies will be available in the rental. Toilet tissue, towels, and linens are always provided.
- KITCHEN SUPPLIES The kitchen comes well supplied with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc. You will need to bring or locally purchase your food and spices. We also recommend bringing any novel or gourmet cooking implements that you require.
- HOUSEKEEPING Housekeeping is provided prior to and after your rental period. No housekeeping is provided during your stay. You are responsible for any daily housekeeping that you desire for your comfort, or that is required to protect the property from damage (such as cleanup of a spill). Basic cleaning supplies are provided, if needed.
- DAMAGES You are responsible for any and all damage your party may cause during your stay. You agree that you are responsible to pay the full cost of replacement or repair of damaged items. We appreciate being informed of any accidents or breakage that occur during your stay.
- EXCESSIVE CLEANING Housekeeping is provided at the end of the rental period. However, except for normal use and maintenance, you must leave the premises in good condition. Excessive cleaning charges will be billed at the rate of $35 per hour if required.
- LOST KEYS There is a $25 replacement fee for any keys that are not returned upon departure for any reason. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. If you leave any items behind, please let us know immediately and we will do our best to return the items to you, at your expense.
- EVICTION You are subject to immediate eviction and removal from the rental property if: 1) smoking occurs inside the vacation rental; 2) pets are on the property without prior written approval; 3) the number of occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests; 4) there are complaints of excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace; or 5) there is unauthorized use of tents, campers or motor homes on the premises. In the event eviction is necessary, the entire rental amount will be forfeited.
- CASCADE CONDOMINIUMS RULES FOR OWNERS, RENTERS AND GUESTS The Board of Directors of the Cascade Condominium Property Owners Association, pursuant to the authority granted by the Declarations and C.C.&R.s of the Association, adopts the following Rules which shall govern the conduct of all persons within the Condominium complex, whether Unit Owners, renters or guests. OWNERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES BY RENTERS AND GUESTS. 1. Fire Hazards. No open fires or fireworks shall be allowed anywhere within the Condominium complex. No charcoal grills. 2. Quiet Times. Quiet time is between 10 pm and 7 am. Please be considerate of your neighbors. 3. Pets. Only domestic pets are allowed in the complex and no more than 3 pets shall be permitted in each Unit. All such pets must be under the control and supervision of their owner. No pets shall be allowed to enter the Limited Common Elements (areas directly in front of and behind individual units)of other owners without permission of such owner. ALL PET EXCREMENT SHALL BE IMMEDIATELY PICKED UP AND PROPERLY DISPOSED OF. 4. Parking. . DO NOT BLOCK THE NEIGHBORS’ PARKING AREAS. Vehicles are to be parked in the Unit’s garage and/or directly in front of the Unit. Limited additional parking is available on the street in front of the Unit. No vehicle shall be parked in such a manner as to impede or prevent ready access to fire lanes, other garages, driveways, or other units. Vehicles should not block or impede snow plowing and/or should be moved as needed to allow plowing access. No motor homes,campers, boats or trailers are permitted to be on the premises, except that renters and guests may be permitted to park such vehicles for the period of their stay, but not to exceed 3 days. 5. Speed limit. All vehicles must obey the 5 mile/hour speed limit to protect the grading of the gravel, to limit dust and to protect children, pets, and other pedestrians in the Condominium complex. 6. Litter. All common and limited common areas shall be kept free and clear of rubbish, debris, litter and other objectionable material. 7. Irrigation/Water lines. Do not disconnect or move irrigation hoses, connections or sprayers. Do not change any settings on water timers connected to the irrigation stand spigots or domestic water spigots. 8. Deer. DO NOT FEED DEER or provide salt licks encouraging their presence on the Condominium complex. 9. No Snowmobiling. No snowmobiling anywhere within the condominium complex.
Cet hôte a 199 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Kyrie and Kathleen Jardin, your hosts, are full time residents in the Methow Valley, and have been for almost 10 years. Kathleen entered the Methow Valley as the Chamber Music Festival Executive Director, and worked part time in the hospitality industry in guest services at one of the local Inns. Prior to that she produced the Best of the Northwest Art Shows in Seattle for 17 years, and is an artist herself. In 2014 the Jardins opened a gallery store on the Winthrop Boardwalk. Kyrie is a Naturopathic Doctor and Chiropractor, who hung up that hat to work full time in the vacation rental and hospitality business, as co-owner of a 33 year old business in the Methow Valley, Central Reservations, which he and Kathleen share.
We are the "hosts with the most" information, since we book over 100 private residences and 12 inns in the local area. We also can assist guests with large group gatherings. The Purple Sage Apartment "Sweet" is a labor of love and is located at the confluence of the Methow and Chewuch Rivers, on the backside of old west Winthrop. The best source for "what is happening" here in the Methow Valley is our local weekly paper, which comes out on Wednesdays, and has a comprehensive calendar listing of events. It is the Methow Valley News. In Winthrop, the Old Schoolhouse Brewery has live music Friday and Saturday nights with no cover charge.