This is a very large, sunny/private room, minutes from 2&5 express trains which take you to East side of West side of Manhattan in 15-20 minutes. Room has DOUBLE BED which can sleep 2 guest. Room can fit 3 people. Convertible single bed with sheets will be provided upon the request.
All guests can use all common areas at any floor.
This is a large private bedroom with double bed, walk-in closet, small breakfast table, AC and the dresser. Convertible comfy/single bed is provided for the 3rd guest upon request.
TO AVOID INACCURATE REVIEWS AND EXPECTATIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. One time cleaning fee applies the cleaning after you checkout.
2. All guests are themselves responsible for cleaning up the all common areas during their stay.
3. all guest who stay longer than a week SHOULD START PURCHASING their own ESSENTIALS.
Accès des voyageurs
COMMON AREA QUIET HOURS:
Kitchen - big noisy cooking between ( 10am -9pm), light cooking (20/7)
TV room - 12pm to 7pm.
Balcony - 24/7
guest can access all appliances and commodities in the house. the host offer coffee, sugar, creamer, shampoo, soap, toilet paper.
The second floor door is always opened and you have total access to you. On the second floor there is a living room with cable TV and the large balcony. feel free to hangout in tv room at time but quiet hours. from TV room you can go to the balcony which is very private and you can hang out there at any time . thank you
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests will have totally privacy in the rooms. bathroom will be shared if the other rooms are occupied with other guests.. often guest are tourist or students and they are out exploring the city from 8am to 10pm.
-Please know check IN and OUT hours. You can check in as late as you want. Someone is always home, if not we send you very specific instruction for key pick up from our keylock. If you arrive early you are allowed to droop off you begs in the common area, either wait there or come back later. This is arranged so to allow enough time for cleaning services to do their job.
-The place is just couple blocks away from the train station.
Please take good look on the map that is provided by airbnb, the map indication is accurate. it take 3 minutes to get to the train.
-the Fine supermarket is just around the corner and has a lot of organic products for less price.
-Laundry services with commercial machines is around the block. you will finish your laundry in 45 minutes for a good price.
-New York metro offers options to purchase UNLIMITED RIDES for a week or for a month. UNLIMITED metro card for a week cost $32 and you can use it for both Buss and Train.
THE HOUSE RULES
1. All common areas, kitchen, bathroom, living room must be cleaned right away up by the user.
2. Turn off all electric appliances (except fridge) before you go to sleep.
3. Reduce the activities such as ( LARGE -cooking, washing, cleaning) after 12am at night AND 7am early morning).
4. Recycle trash. Recycling beans and signs are provided. Recycle together (KENS, PLASTIC, AND GLASS) in blue bins. Recycle together (PAPERS, CEREAL, and EGG, SHOPPING) in clear plastic bags provided by the host.
5. The house has a balcony and air dry facility. you may wash small things at home and air dry.
6. For larger clothes, there is a very convenient commercial laundry facility down the street, in the corner or 146street and Willis Avenue.
7. Do not throw anything in toilet bowl except toilet paper.
8. Do not enter boiler room.
9. No candles allowed in the house. for romantic ambiance please consider bringing electric candles along.
Cet hôte a 92 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Welcome to my place!
I have been hosting at aribnb since 2015 and I have had great experiences with great guests from all over the word. At my place you are guaranteed privacy, cleanness, safety, comfort and foremost the MAXIMUM PROXIMITY TO THE FASTEST SUBWAY LINES IN ENTIRE NEW YORK