My place is in downtown, 3 blocks away from McGill University and Place des Arts, 10 minutes away from Mount Royal, Musée d'Art Contemporain, and a metro station. It is 15 minutes away from Old Montreal. There are stores, restaurants, and bars nearby. You’ll love my place because it is a nice and cozy place. It's a very sunny apartment, in a great building. We include all apliances, as well as some perks (Xbox and 2 bikes!). My place is ideal for solo travellers, couples or families with kids.
Big, sunny, and very clean 2 1/2 apartment, fully furnished. One queen size bed, and a double-size sofa bed (all linen included). 50" TV, cable TV, Xbox and unlimited internet. Kitchen with all appliances. Washing room on the building main floor.
Our apartment includes several things that you may borrow during your stay:
- Lonely Planet guide to Montréal and Québec.
- Board games.
- Big TV with cable TV.
- Xbox One with 2 controllers and several games.
- 2 bikes.
- Kitchen fully furnished including dishware, silverware, pots and pans, toaster, french press, electric kettle, microwave.
- Small gatherings allowed (we even include some board games!)
- No BBQ's allowed in the balcony, but there is a nice park 2 blocks away!