My place is close to public transport, the airport, art and culture, parks, and the city center. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the views, the location, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). NOTE: There will be an additional 9.7 MA State occupancy tax added to your total it will be invoiced separately
Enjoy the views of Cape Cod Bay while having your morning coffee. This 2nd floor unit sleeps 6 with 2 double beds and futon. There is a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator microwave, Keurig coffee maker, toaster and griddle. Flat screen TV entertainment and for those hots nights a ceiling fan, stand up oscillating fan or A/C. All this with the National Seashore and Provincetown just minutes away.
NOTE: There will be an additional 9.7 MA State occupancy tax added to your total it will be invoiced separately
- Checkout time is at 10AM (no exceptions)
- Daily towel exchange, toilet tissue, soap, etc... are available at the office between the hours of 9am & 10:45 am.
- The office is closed between the hours of 11:00am & 1pm and from 7:30pm until 8am the following morning.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly.
- NO barbecues allowed on decks. (upper or lower)
- Each condo is privately owned. PLEASE do not swap items from one unit to another.
- To avoid additional cleaning fees please be certain to wash all dishes used. Make certain that the oven and stove are clean. All furniture must be in its original placement. Garbage is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster at the left end of the property.
- Occupants are responsible for damage to furnishings and replacement cost thereof.
- Conserve water when possible.
- Please have all guests sign in at the office.
- We would like to thank you for your consideration in treating our property as you would your own, we hope you enjoy your stay with us here at The Braemar.
- Upon your departure please return your keys to the office and fill out a short survey.
- There si an additional 9.7% tax added to your final bill.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 107 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires