À propos de ce logement
Our one bedroom apartment with fast fiber-optic internet centrally located with easy access to major expressways in KL/Damansara. Ikea, Ikano, 1Utama are only 5-10 minutes drive.
This unit comfortably fits two persons and comes with basic amenities.
Our unit provides all basic amenities including wifi access, gym, swimming pools, reading lounge etc. you can do light cooking (not so light) at our place.
We have good ventilation to ensure the room is still fresh and clean while you prepare make your favorite dishes.
It also has a great night view at one of the prime location in Kuala Lumpur. Our place are highly accessible, with major shopping malls nearby such as IKEA, IPC, Kidzania and One Utama.
The room is equipped with absolutely everything you need to stay like home:
- Queen size bed with cushiony pillows
- Fresh linen and towels
- Hair and body shampoo
- Sofa and dining table
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen with fridge, kettle, stove, pots, plates, bowls, glasses, cutleries, etc.
If you want to dine out, there are plenty of food available within walking distance! The cuisines range from local Malay, Chinese, Indian to western gourmet.
We spent a tremendous amount of time and effort to make our space comfortable and convenient to you. And we think that everyone will find a place at our home. :)
Accès des voyageurs
Gym, swimming pool, BBQ pit, reading room, lobby sofa
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Most of the time I will not be able and I'll be getting my helper to welcome you personally on your arrival and show you around the apartment. Your total privacy is respected, and we can always arrange for you to collect keys and access card at anytime during the day. If you need any assistance, I am reachable by phone pretty much all day long.
You'll love this place if you're here for shopping, dining and entertainment! Key highlights in the neighborhood are One Utama Shopping Mall, IKEA, eCurve & IPC Shopping Centers, Tesco and Kidzania Theme Park. These shopping malls, restaurants, cafes and recreational places are within walking distance or just 5-10 mins drive from the apartment.
We have a parking lot for you if you're driving here. If you're not driving, Uber or MyTeksi would really be your good companion.
Heading from home to KL
- Uber ride: less than RM20 (non-peak and normal traffic). 20 minutes drive.
- Hail a taxi or use MyTeksi app: around RM30. 20 minutes drive.
Heading from KLIA/KLIA2 to home
The fastest and most convenient way to get to my place is a taxi ride. It's about RM100 (an hour drive) and you can buy a coupon from the counter and they will bring you to the destination.
The cheaper mean of transfer will be of course to take a SKY BUS from the airport to 1Utama shopping mall. It's about RM20 per head. And then take a cab which is like a 5 minutes ride to my unit. The cab fare will be about RM10 or less.
The unit has 1x Queen-size bed that can fit comfortably for business travellers, couples and solo travellers.
Take good care of our home like how you would with yours. Be at home.
1. Take care of the access card and keys and do not lose it.
2. Leave shoes at the shoe rack upon entering the apartment.
3. Save electricity by switching off appliances when not in use or before you leave the apartment.
4. Smokers, please do NOT smoke in the unit and you may only smoke at open area or smoking area outside the unit.
5. Be nice and respect neighbors and community living.
6. Kindly leave the apartment clean and neat.
7. Please do NOT use the provided towel as a floor mat to clean your foot.
8. Do NOT spill drinks on the bed nor sofa.
9. If you are driving a car here, please do NOT park randomly and park at the designated carpark slot (to avoid car getting clamped). The carpark area is safe and guarded 24 hours.
I wish you a great stay and look forward to hosting you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 394 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I can't live without these in life - Traveling, food, friends and family. I like traveling and South East Asia have lots to offer! KL has many nice and supportive people around to make your travel experience a memorable one. Making your trip a smooth and happy journey is my goal, happy traveling!