If you are visiting Bacolod, why not stay at MyPlace, a centrally located, newly renovated, four-bedroom traditional house. With wifi and hot water shower facilities, it is ideal for groups or families who love to have a comfortable and spacious place to stay.
Now with a newly fitted automatic water pressure pump to service the 2nd floor!
MyPlace is available to rent as a whole house (sleeps 13). We have 4 bedrooms: 4-bed, 2-bed, 3-bed and 4-bed.
For stays of 7 days or more, standard daily rates are discounted by 10%. For stays of 28 days or more, standard daily rates are discounted by 25%.
Bathrooms are shared. The two bedrooms on the ground floor share one bathroom, and the two bedrooms on the upper floor share one bathroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have full access to the house common areas including the lounge, dining area and use of the kitchen. Tea and coffee facilities are available free to guests.
Secure on-site parking for two vehicles is available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As Judith travels frequently, the House Manager and her assistant will be on hand to offer assistance to guests. These house assistants are not domestic helpers so they cannot be expected to do household chores. They can help guests arrange for domestic helpers on request. The assistants will respect the privacy of guests and have their own separate living quarters.
Upon arrival, adult guests are required to present a government issued ID (passport/SSS/driving license) for security purposes.
Turning the shower valve stops the water from flowing through the water heater. Please do not hesitate to ask the staff if you need assistance in using the shower water heater.
- For extras after 13, please note we do not provide extra bed, bedding or towels.
- Smoking is allowed at the porch or anywhere outside the house
- Events or parties are only allowed with the prior approval of the owner, and shall not be approved if they are likely to cause a disturbance to neighbors. Non-registered guests are not allowed to attend events or parties.
- In Compliance with FindHome Green Policy, air conditioners and electric fans are turned on only when in use, with the guests in the house. Bedding and towels replacement are also available to the guests every after three days on guests' request.
- In the very rare occasions that the city water supply in Bacolod is unavailable for more than 12 hours, our water tanks will be refilled from a tanker which may cause a short interruption of water supply.
- No outside footwear in bedrooms please
-Please take care of your valuables. MyPlace shall not be liable for your lost valuables.