Fully furnished designer beach condo!! With everything you need to start your beach lifestyle! The place is close to 3rd Street Promenade, Boutiques on Montana Ave, Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica/Venice/Marina Del Rey, bike rentals, yoga studios, great work outs, hikes, shopping, restaurants, bars. You’ll love my place because of the location (close to the fun but super quite at night), good beach vibes, the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The space is perfect an LA Beach getaway. Fully stocked kitchen, great furniture, and a little office area if you need to work while you are away. Perfect for a home away from home while being in the best part of Santa Monica! Super walkable area.
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available via email or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). I am traveling overseas so response will be slightly delayed. In case of emergency please feel free to contact my neighbor Janelle for any emergencies at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Or you can email me at (EMAIL HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/viber at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Feel at home in this amazing designer beachy, creative space. Amazing location, great kitchen, great garden. Great place to make a gourmet meal, spend time, relax, easy access to all public transportation and LA metro train. Please be quite and respectful to the neighbors. (No pets/parties/smoking thanks!)
At the end of your stay:
1. Please just strip the sheets off the bed/and top pillowcase of the pillows and put them in the laundry baskets in the bathroom.
2. Only remove duvet cover if soiled
3. Please put the towels in laundry baskets provided/if still wet, just hang them behind the bathroom door to dry.
4. Please close/lock all windows and doors when leaving the apartment.
5. Turn off all lights/switches/fans etc.
6. Please rinse all dishes and put them in dishwasher and leave kitchen as you found it. (large food waste has to go in the trash/bin (the disposal/dishwasher is VERY sensitive)
7. Throw out any food/leftovers that is perishable or opened in the fridge to the large trash outside. (behind the back gate)
6. Please be sure to lock door when you leave.
7. If the trash bins are full - please just take trash outside to the bins marked 143.
8. Thanks for staying. And call me if you have any issues!
Hello! So excited to stay with you and get to share/use your space.
I am a women's clothing designer, love good food, enjoy exploring the local scene of new places vs. the tourist destinations. Travel to me is about getting to know what the people who live there do everyday and sharing a part of their story.
Logistics: Female/non-smoking/well traveled/outgoing/very clean/vegetarian
Places I have lived: St. Louis, MO, Los Angeles, Sacramento, New York, India, Spain, San Francisco.
5 Things I love:
1) A really good meal with interesting conversation.
2) Exploring food and local culture
3) Getting lost on a run in a new city.
4) Hearing how people met.
5) Having time to sketch and write.
Style of Traveling: I have done it all from the 5-Star experience to sleeping in a mud hut using my bag as a mattress. I like the range, but mostly I love to experience a place of how someone living there would. Normally I buy some groceries to have a few simple meals at home. And then always have a great local meal out once a day. I like the spontaneity of meeting new people, and trying new things when I am on a trip.