À propos de ce logement
Stunning 200 m2 has 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment have been decorated with the maximum care for detail while maintaining its original Catalán Architecture such as its mosaic tiles flooring and stained glass windows.
Num. Licencia Turistica/Turistic License number: HUTB001418
***Please note that: I DO NOT HOST STAG/HEN WEEKENDS***
Going above and beyond to ensure that guests have an ultra-luxury service and a unique Barcelona experience.
The apartments have 4 bedrooms and it can accommodate up to 8 guests. The master en-suite bedroom comes with a Californian King Size bed, a marble fire place (not functional) and an office space for writing or working. The en-suite bathroom is stylishly finished and has a bathtub, a shower unit and 2 wash basins. The second bedroom has a comfortable Queen size bed and access to the second bathroom which comes with a shower and a bathtub plus 2 wash basins and a toilet. The third and fourth bedrooms each comes with 2 single beds and have access to the third bathroom which contains a shower wash basin and a toilet.
In the living area guests will find a grand conference/dining table, which is ideal to host a lovely dinner for up to 8 guests sits gracefully sheltered by the hand crafted plastered high ceilings and walls, guests will feel immediately engulfed in the richness of clean modern shapes of this stunning living area space.
The top-notch well-equipped kitchen has all the modern commodities that one would expect to find in an apartment of this quality.
Ideally suited to the discerning business or leisure traveller, this stunning property is surrounded by a wealth of great places to eat, drink and meet, the apartment also offers a series of exclusive services such as a butler/personal assistant service who will assist guests with dinner reservations, purchase tickets to a play, for the Opera, a football match or book guest’s a tour to the Sagrada Familia. The personal assistant will also purchase guest’s groceries, hire a chauffeur, or a helicopter fly over Barcelona’s skyline.
The cost of the above mentioned services are at guest’s expenses.
This "one of a kind" choice in accommodation is a harmonious, gently eclectic rendition of a Modernist Barcelona home.
-Wifi included in rental price
-If you come with a car, please enquire about private parking option.
-24 hour emergency number available
-compulsory final cleaning fee applied
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm your dedicated Barcelona host and will be available at all hours to assist you in anything that you might need during your stay!
-DAMAGE DEPOSIT OF 400E€ TO BE PAID ON ARRIVAL
-CHECK IN IS AFTER 4PM
-CHECK OUT AT 11AM
- A PHOTOCOPY OF GUEST'S PASSPORT WILL BE REQUIRED ON CHECK IN
LOCAL TOURIST TAX:
According to local regulations, guests visiting Barcelona must pay the local tourist Tax:
€2,54 cents per person, per night, maximum of 10 nights.
Children under 16 years are exempt
(*Please consult the size of your car before booking, the parking CANNOT accommodate VAN size or large cars)
A great temporary home, this maybe could be the perfect spot to enjoy a bit Barcelona everyday life. To make your stay a productive and nice experience, it is also important to note the that are also some small house rules. Enjoy the city!
1. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed in the apartment unless it is on the balcony/terrace. That's because there could be future tenants or children accompanying them who are allergic to smoke, please be mindful of others.
2. Quiet times: Generally quiet times are from 22:00 until 9:00am.
3. Garbage disposal: You can dispose of your garbage every day after 22:00 by leaving your rubbish outside on the streets next to the building's main entry. Some street corners also have recycling bins around most areas, Barcelona is great for that!
4. Keep the apartment tidy: The night before you depart, please dispose of all your rubbish, by following the instructions above. You do not need to clean but leave everything in place as you have found.
5. Drying your laundry: Since you will be staying for a little while, the apartment has got clothes horses. You may notice that is not proper to put laundry to dry on the balconies that face the streets as it would cover the historic facades and cover the beautiful balconies of the city.
6. Damages: You will receive a detailed inventory of your apartment together these simple house rules. If upon arrival you find anything damaged or broken, let me know.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculationHUT0414001-0
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
*SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 400€ TO BE PAID IN CASH ON ARRIVAL
The deposit is refunded when the apartment is returned in good conditions.
For any emergencies, note that a 24 hours emergency number of the apartment's manager is provided upon check in.
Late check-in fee of 30€ applied to arrivals after 21:00 until 00:00am
Late check-in fee of 50€ applied to arrivals after 00:00am until 09:00am
*To hold parties in the apartment is strictly prohibited and it can result in immediate eviction at any time of the day or night.
Smoking in the apartment strictly prohibited
Important note: The city of Barcelona requires that a Tourist Tax charged in cash upon arrival - 2,54 euros (taxes included) / person / night, children under 16 are not charged if passport or ID is provided.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
"Beauty in living is to find the perfect space where from you can built your dreams"
I'm pleased to meet new people and sharing experience. Please don't hesitate in contacting me if you have any questions regarding location/apartment, I'm one click away!!